Carcols.ymt streaming

Hi. I’ve searched many many hours and i still can’t quite understand if i got it working or not. The idea is to stream carcols.YMT on my server. Why not meta? well, ymt is higher priority in the eyes of gta, and i need to get some bodykits working for my add-on cars.
What i understand from searching around is that the kitID’s are very limited. But, there is a way to kind of “merge” addon car’s bodykits with some vanilla car (you would most likely have all the parts listed in trainers etc, but would only be able to use the ones meant for your car. So, from what i understand is that in order to get those kits working, you need to add most of the cars carcols file to the carcols.ymt, under some vanilla cars partslist.
I have tried putting the edited carcols.ymt in C:\Users\yourusernamehere\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\citizen\platform\data
but it either didn’t load or the bodykit technique doesn’t work. Im testing all this on my private server, but it will need to go public one day.
If im totally off track and this is all bs, i would really appreciate more information about how to get addon cars and their bodykits work. So far i’ve got 5-6 of them in the game with everything working, but i’ve ran out of unused KitID’s. Im not too fuzzy about sacrifcing some vanilla cars if it comes to that.
Thank you!

GTA V version? Most recent
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? CD
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? no cause i dont think its related
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications Hardware is good enough and most likely not related to my issue. Will provide details tho if asked.
What did you do to get this issue? I started trying to add more tunable cars to the server
What server did you get this issue on? My private server
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

Also add what you already tried so far.

I tried creating a resource for the carcols.YMT. It loaded without errors, but i doubt that’s the way it’s meant to be used and loaded. It didn’t have any affect i was hoping for anyways.

Make sure you post in the right section, this should be in Server Discussion or FiveM discussion.

Thanks, moved it to more appropriate topic

Noone has a clue? Really need to sort this out

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.