Car Trunk Script for ESX?

Car Trunk Script for ESX?

Is there a script for essentialmode that the player has a trunk where he can store drugs food weapons, if so please a link

Best regards

Thanks but I already have. and that’s not what I’m looking for I want to put items in the vehicle

if your using ESX ull have to script it if ur using vRP its already implemented

yes we have esx. I just do not know how to script it, so you can put things in the vehicle

So my question is if there is a script where you can put items in vehicle for esx

to my knowledge there isnt one made public but im sure some server owners already scripted it :slight_smile:

Because I search and search, but I can not find anything. ESX has many options, and it would be very good for example for drug dealers and for all other players

So if somebody scripted something like that we would be very happy. Since there is the first script for ESX where you have a trunk and it would bring a lot of game time.

Like This?

Hi ! Take a look at the ESX public github, vehicle inventory repo.
It might not be exactly what you’re looking for but it could help.

1 Like

yes, he just says that it is not for esx and I need esx version

@Blaine

yes, that’s exactly what I’m looking for. Hope it works for esx (esx_vehicle_inventory) Thanks in advance

@Caesar

I hope it works. I didn’t have time to test it but I will soon.

so-and-so, thank you

It worked???

I tested it and it worked, but does anyone know how I can put weapons in the inventory?

Hi @Opiez, the resource has been updated and I think they added the weapons.
Server/main :
if itemType == ‘item_weapon’ then
xPlayer.addWeapon(item)
end

They also added the weight.
I didn’t update it yet but you should take a look.