no idea
Up to date?
i think
Legit or Pirate copy?
yes, steam shared though
Steam/CD/Social Club?
steam
Windows version?
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
no
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications
windows 7, 12 gb ram, i7 intel, amd radeon 7400 series.
What did you do to get this issue?
I think I replaced one of the police3 or police4 models in updates, but i cant find it. it was fine before
What server did you get this issue on?
n/a or my friends.
CitizenFX.log file
citizenFx.txt ?? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yAD9cEB0qYicNrWJIZtDVONPjCE2_hMd/view?usp=sharing
.dmp files/report IDs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1550GrUUBnw8V7fjiRdelL8QXdWA2WgBW/view?usp=sharing

If an issue with starting:

GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder
C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
no
Also add what you already tried so far.
idk

Hi,

We noticed that you have modified your regular GTA V game files.

FiveM requires a clean installation of GTA V. Please remove all mods and make sure you verify your game files to make sure no files are modified.

If that doesn’t work, try re-installing GTA V completely, running it once (make sure it works) and then try to run FiveM. Make sure you keep GTA V mod-free after you re-installed it.

:mascot:

what files were modified, can you please tell me so I can fix those. thanks

i also cant even run gta because I dont have a cd code, i can only run fivem

Not sure, you’re the one who installed any mods so I don’t know exactly what’s modified. All I can see is that you have at least RagePluginHook installed, which is not supported by FiveM.

If you can’t remember what you have installed, your best option is to completely re-install GTA V from scratch.

What?
Do you have a legit GTA V version or a cracked copy? Because that doesn’t sound like you actually own the game?

im trying to reinstall it right now, should be fixed, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.