Can't move after spawn

Okay, so after a FiveM Update like a week or two ago my game (I guess it’s a spawn script issue) started to behave weirdly, this is what is happening NOW:

• I run my server
  • I run my FiveM
  • I connect to the server
  • after connecting, the loading screen exits
  • game shows me a bridge, some mountains and I guess a part of the city, and on the bottom right it says that it’s waiting for resources <<< THIS IS NEW
  • after the resources load, I get spawned as a Michael on a position x:0.0, y:0.0, z:1.0 <<< THIS IS NEW
  • my login screen appears
  • I login as a character and get spawned to my last position
  • I can’t move

how it should work - and what has been happening up until now, and what is happening AFTER I RECONNECT TO THE SERVER (without restarting the FiveM, and no, respawning/relogging doesn’t fix this, I have to disconnect and reconnect to the server) is:

• I connect to the server
  • after connecting, the loading screen exits and is replaced by a black screen
  • my login screen appears
  • I login as a character and get spawned to my last position
  • I CAN move

so the difference here is that on the first connect (when the FiveM first loads the game), instead of displaying the black background and login screen, it spawns me as a Michael somewhere under the city and then displays the login screen, and after spawning as a selected character I can’t move

but the second time I connect to the server, it doesn’t spawn me as a Michael and just shows that black background and my login screen

my spawn script: https://pastebin.com/hBZiceAP
as I said, it’s been working without a problem for months, before the update with waiting for the scripts to load or what

1 Like

If you are using fax aop that ca do that for you

nope, I am not using any 3rd party resources… while at it, I am not currently running any other resources except the ones for login and spawn

sry for the late replay, you could do it with this code
spawnpoint ‘SKIN_NAME’ { x = X_CORD, y = Y_CORD, z = Z_CORD }

that literally has nothing to do with my problem

Take the semicolans out.

semicolons don’t do anything in lua, that doesn’t make it syntactically incorrect