[SOLVED] Can't Load FiveM! STUCK on the Main Loading Screen!

[URGENT - FIVEM NOT WORKING!]
Requesting Support/Help Please!
(I have viewed other Topics/Posts Similar to this matter but none have helped).

Support Template:

GTA V version?
The Latest.

Up to date?
GTA V is up to date.

Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit Copy.

Steam/CD/Social Club?
I have Purchased and Installed/Downloaded GTA V through Steam.

Windows version?
Windows 10 Pro: 64-Bit (Windows is Updated to the Latest).

Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yes, I have tried deleting both the ā€œcaches.xmlā€ file and the ā€œcacheā€ folder itself.
Along with re-downloading FiveM many times.

Error Screenshot (if any)
(No Errors have came up from what i have seenā€¦ but when trying to load the FiveM Application (In F8) it appears that basically these ā€˜logsā€™ keep repeating themselves, and they pretty much just keep going).

System Specifications
(FiveM was working before on this Laptop on a Server. Please Refer to the Image. (128GB SSD Storage))

What did you do to get this issue?
I am not sure how I got this issue and why it will not load past the Initial/Main FiveM Loading Screen. However, I believe the logs say the reason as to why (F8 Logs).

What server did you get this issue on?
Since I have had the issue I have not been able get into a Server due to not being able to get past the FiveM Initial Loading Screen.

CitizenFX.log file
The Logs have been like similar to these every time:

.dmp files/report IDs
None that I can see, unless I just havenā€™t found any/missed them.

If an issue with starting:
(The Issue is that the FiveM seems to get ā€˜Stuckā€™ On the Initial/Main Application Loading Screen).

GTA V folder screenshot
Screenshot - e80c592293cfb58a27d37fe57a38a922 - Gyazo (40 Items)

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Screenshot - 7c55497547c18f87a3f3a8de6225acae - Gyazo (44 Items)

Filepath to FiveM folder
Typically every time I have tried to re-download FiveM I have downloaded it directly to my Desktop (It hasnā€™t prompted me to download it elsewhere).

FiveM client folder screenshot
(Multiple Images)

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Yes I have both disabled my Windows Default Firewall and Anti-Virus Settings.

What I have already tried so farā€¦
FiveM was working fine for a few days but now it no longer works for some reason.
Now unfortunately I am unable to load past the FiveM Application Main/Initial Loading Screen, creating me to be stuck there and unable to play FiveM.

What I have tried:

• I have tried un-installing and re-installing both GTA V, Rockstar, Social Club and FiveM multiple times.
  • I have tried many times restarting the computer between downloads.
  • I have tried running FiveM and GTA V from a USB External SSD.
  • I have tried running the entire windows 10 system on a external drive with FiveM and no luck.
  • I have even completely reset my Laptop multiple times with Windows 10 and FiveM still does not work (everything else seems to work fine).

I really need someone or some people to please HELP ME because I have spent over 1 whole week of just trying to fix this and I am unable to do this alone.

1 Like

First and foremost, kudos for filling out the support template so well.

Is your server vanilla (not modified from the base files)?

Does your client have modifications (mod menuā€™s, base game scripts)?

Is your router port forwarding for GTA/ FiveM?

Does this happen on any other servers?

How long do you load the server for? Is it possible you end the loading process too early?

3 Likes

Which GPU do you have?

1. Delete ros_id.dat inside the %appdata%\CitizenFX folder
  2. Delete caches.xml inside %localappdata%\FiveM\FiveM.app folder
  3. Launch FiveM again to see if this helps.
2 Likes

By the way the issue is with me Loading into the actual FiveM Application at the Initial/Main Loading Screen (Not in a server because i am ā€˜stuckā€™ on what appears to be an infinite loading screen).

https://gyazo.com/7f1e7f6aff49f895d94a6b95cf6da806

3 Likes

Hi Thank You for your response.

For my GPU i have taken i screenshot of all the information in that regards that you should want.
(Unless i am missing something)
https://gyazo.com/2588667dce357f7c07259f7e6fd6a3cd

Also i have done the 3 steps that you have instructed me to do.
The logs are this ā€˜pastebinā€™ file:
https://pastebin.com/0HYAY7nK

It didnā€™t appear to help (It just kept on loading on the FiveM Application Main Loading Screenā€¦)
Also, when i download FiveM, where would you recommend i download it to?
Just on the desktop in a Folder or elsewhere? Thanksā€¦

Hello, Thank You for your Response.

Just in case you may be confused, the issue is that i am unable to load past the FiveM Applicationā€™s Initial/Main Loading Screen. (Not Ingame Server).

Answering your questions:

My GTA V and the ā€˜Clientā€™ is freshly installed with no mods or extras (besides obviously Rockstar Games, Social Club and FiveM).

Typically in the past when i have attempted to get past the FiveM Application Loading Screen i have waited over a hour and it has just kept going, like as if the logs are in a loop of some sortā€¦

Also i am not sure if my router is port forwarding GTA V/FiveM. I am in the process of checking that now. Having some problems getting into the gateway.
(FiveM was working about a week ago for a few days on the same internet connection/router).

1 Like

In the past, there was an issue on laptops with multiple GPUs. As I could see by your log file, you also have a laptop with an AMD mobile GPU and integrated graphics of your Intel CPU.

I have looked at your log file and I can see that the fix for this issue correctly hooks to the right driver. See:

[   1061032] Overriding QueryDListForApplication1 to run on discrete GPU.
[   1061110] Hooked amdhdl64.dll.

However, this happens quite late and Iā€™m not certain if the menu/launcher caught on. What I would like you to try is to FORCE FiveM.exe to use your AMD GPU before starting it. If my memory serves correctly, most laptops have software that allows you to switch between GPU modes. Try to find this software and make it use the AMD mobile GPU only.

Perhaps this fixes your issue. Other than that this is outside of my technical expertise. I will forward your post to people that have more knowledge.

Thanks for the thorough support posts. They are rare! :mascot:

Edit: Also make sure your GPU driver is up to date. Do you perhaps have the name of the AMD GPU model? (User has an AMD 8500M)

2 Likes

Thanks for the responses,

I am not entirely sure what the name is of the AMD GPU model.
This gyazo image may be what you are afterā€¦
https://gyazo.com/0dc4bee8eaa29aefb8a2c2bab72888cf

Edit: Also, just so viewers are aware, as i stated above, i only have a 128GB SSD on my Laptop.
Out of this about 128GB, i only have around 10GB free and that it is basically just GTA V, Gyazo, Google Chrome and FiveM along with all of the default Windows 10 Systems and all of the extra files that probably need to be cleaned.

2 Likes

Thanks, i guess i will try and look into what you have said (dop3t), and i will see if i can try something.

Additionally, hopefully there are some other people with some more support ideas that could also please help out as well. Maybe with some more technical ideas to solutions/support.

FiveM is a really great RP mod, maybe the greatest, and i really want to be able to play it again. :slight_smile:

just google how to force FiveM to use your discrete GPUā€¦ seeing how its an AMD gpu simply google this.

How to force games to use dedicated GPU.

this might help as long as much has not changed with the AMD control panel.

i do know in the past FiveM had issues with mobile AMD graphics but they have mentioned they released a fix for it, could this perhaps still be a problem?

Hello, Thank You for your response.

I am looking into the responses now.

I think i am on the right path.

Hi,
Continuing on with the Support Postsā€¦

I have been recently doing some tests and it looks like that i have finally managed to get the game to work.

I believe the main thing that i have do to along with everything else i did was to get it to work again was that i mainly just needed to update my GPU Drivers.

Thank You everyone for all of your responses.
I will now get back to Roleplaying. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.