Can't join server after latest update

topicname says enough

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

You have literaly provided 0 information, how are we supposed to help? Atleast tell us what error you get and fill out the Technical Support template

cause i can’t give u any info.

I have updated everything? GTA V, Fivem server and Fivem client.
But i had an update like 30min ago and since then i can’t join any server.

all i did was installing the latest fivem client

If any of you get the following error when trying to join a server or our server please go into your FiveM application data and delete the scripthookv.dll then re-launch your game. If there are any following issues please go onto the FiveM forums and request support, Thanks hope this all works.

Error screenshot: https://imgur.com/NCtW4KH

Template is there for a reason.