Latest
Up to date?

Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam
Windows version?
Windows 8
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
None
System specifications
GTX 1060 3GB
I5
7.91 RAM
What did you do to get this issue?
Server had a simple reset after getting modded on and then i was not able to join after
What server did you get this issue on?
WestsideRP
CitizenFX.log file
N/A
.dmp files/report IDs
N/A
If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Yes

Also add what you already tried so far.
Delete cache reinstall gta reinstall fivem updated my drivers

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hi buddy, Tried helping you, but maybe try reinstalling your game :stuck_out_tongue:

Already done that, thank you:smirk:

no i mean GTAV lol

I did that yesterday

What errors do you get? What happens? I have like literaly 0 info. Maybe also upload your citizenfx.log

The loading screen gets stuck at 99% and then nothing happends after that. and idk how to upload the file sorry bout that pls tell me how to upload
It also doesnt say anything in the server logs when i join already tried

drag and drop the file into the reply box here.

CitizenFX.log.1 (216.4 KB)

upload the one with no number at the end of it, it will be the most recent one.

CitizenFX.log (224.2 KB)

Looks like you keep getting this error message.

[ 148047] Creating script environments for wsrpmenu
Exception loading assembly starPursuitClient.net: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.

[ 148328] at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR (System.Int32 errorCode) [0x0000a] in :0

[ 148328] at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager+DirectScriptHost.OpenHostFileInternal (System.String fileName) [0x00011] in C:\gl\builds\edf06b9b\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\InternalManager.cs:411

[ 148328] at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager+DirectScriptHost.OpenHostFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\edf06b9b\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\InternalManager.cs:397

[ 148328] at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.LoadAssemblyInternal (System.String name) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\edf06b9b\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\InternalManager.cs:141
[ 148343] Creating script environments for wsrpradar
[ 148422] Creating script environments for wsrpreport
[ 148500] Creating script environments for wsrprevive
[ 148578] Creating script environments for wsrpsheriff
[ 148640] Error parsing script @wsrpsheriff/data/vehicle_names.lua in resource wsrpsheriff: @wsrpsheriff/data/vehicle_names.lua:2: expected near ‘end’
[ 148656] Failed to load script data/vehicle_names.lua.

Im unsure what the first error is about but the last one is server sided.

but could that stop me from joining when everybody else can join? It makes no sence xD

Well yeah, does it only happen on this server?

Yes, ive tried other servers and i can join them just fine.

bump
:roll_eyes:

buuump

Cant really assist you as it looks like a server sided problem even more so that it happens only on this server.

Ye it might be but theres no reason for this to even happen, nothing is crashing