Cant join any server anymore

**GTA V version ?1.0.0.3
**Up to date? no it fails to update
**Legit or Pirate copy? legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?Social club
**Windows version?Windows 10 64 bit
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
**Error screenshot (if any)none
**System specifications i7 6700k 4.5ghz gtx 1050ti
**What did you do to get this issue?2 weeks ago or so
**What server did you get this issue on?all
**CitizenFX.log file im not sure
**.dmp files/report IDs im not usre

**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?yes

Hey its the first time i have posted on here but a few weeks ago i started having problems getting into any server, ik my game isnt on the latest update but i used to play with the same firmware and not any problems but now it will let me download the files but i can never get past the loading screen of any server no matter if they are empty or not. i have tried ot reinstall five m like 5 times but it still gives me the same problem and alot of times i have to reopen the fivem app just to even get the server list to pop up. any help will be much appreciated!

neither can i join any servers

Update GTA V should fix it, only thing i know.

I have since updated the base game and resinstalled fivem a few times but it still is doing the same thing i would love to play but i just cant seem to join in any servers does anyone know how to fix this??

Try reinstalling windows, like your whole computer.

I’m currently redownloding GTA I have slow internet so I’ll let u know when it’s done and if it fixes it… If not I will go ahead and reinstall Windows thanks for the advice!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.