Can't get port forwarding to work with server

image here is a photo of the ports I have opened. I hope you guys can find the problem, if you need more information of me just say it! :slight_smile:

For me I opened up a range port like 30120-30130 and then place my server port on 30122 or anything in between it does work.

Also depending on your ISP it may take up to 24 hours for the port to become available.

Make sure you have added an inbound rule for those ports in Windows Firewall, (google if you don’t know how) also use canyouseeme.org and have your server running while you test the port, if it still doesn’t work I would ring your ISP and ask if they block any ports, usually they block inbound port 80, but not 30120.

Thanks for all the help guys but it still did not work even with the firewall rules, I will ring my ISP for this issue.
If you have any other suggestions I am glad to hear them! :slight_smile:

endpoint_add_tcp “0.0.0.0:30122”
endpoint_add_udp “0.0.0.0:30122”
these are my ports that I have in the server config file

make sure you’re forwarding port 30122 then

I have that and it still dienst work :frowning:

Make sure you are still using the correct local IP as it may reset every time your PC is restarted, unless you have set it up as reserved for your machine. Have you verified your ISP does not block port 30122, or 30120? What’s the make and model of your router?

Yes I have contacted them and the ports are not blocked, and the name of my router is the KPN V10A.
But do I have to put my ip in the server config or something?