Can't change tint or wheels on addon vehicles

Has anyone else had a similar issue? So far only one of my addon cars, this 69 Charger is the only one that has functional tuning parts along with being able to add tint / change wheels.

Here’s what one folder looks like, along with the __resource.lua file.

Here’s what the 69 Charger folder looks like, along with its __resource.lua file

Is there a general fix for this issue or something else I can try? Replacement cars with like ordinary, some tint everything, some works and so on.

GTA V version? 1.0.1180.2
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 Creators
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications Not relevant
What did you do to get this issue? Added vehicle addons through this tutorial: https://github.com/mecwerks/fiverebornstuff/tree/master/addon-convert
What server did you get this issue on? Personal server
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log (175.6 KB)

1 Like

I’d like to add the solution for anyone curious or find this thread through Google. You have to change the Modkit ID in Carcols.meta.

2 Likes

And set it to what ?

1 Like

I’ve had numbers between 200 and around 3500 working so far but it seems very random if it works or not.

3 Likes

okok thanks i’ll try

1 Like

Can you write some working id’s pls?
That will very helpful.

1 Like

I’ve been changing numbers for days, and I still can’t seem to get any YCA Aige vehicles to change tint or wheels. Otherwise they work perfectly. I’ve even tried some numbers that some have confirmed to be working. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! I’ll try those.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.