Cannot Delete Fivem

I am trying to fully delete fivem even the download setup.

As I cannot connect to fivem because it keeps saying “we’re getting things ready it will be worth the wait” yet I will be stuck on there for an hour or more.

When I go to redownload fivem, it downloads but doesn’t ask me to link it to my gta5 file.

Mind you I have un-installed both about 3-4 times.
Disabled firewall, windows defender, antivirus and any background programs and startup programs. Also disabled shadowplay.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

I should add I was about to play fivem a few days ago and since the update a couple of days ago I haven’t been able to play.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

This is mostly fixed by disabling antivirus

Means FiveM auto detected your gta5

I don’t have an anti virus. I have disabled firewall and windows defender.

Ohh. Well after its all download it get stuck on the loading screen “we’re getting things ready, it will be worth the wait”

This all started happening after the latest update a couple of days ago since then I haven’t been able to play/use fivem.

I only just fixed my gta5 problem and now trying to fix the fivem problem.

I have deleted the fivem folder but when I try and move the fivem setup into a new folder that I have made to download fivem for. It keeps giving me the error that “this program is opened somewhere else using rundll32” or something along those things.

Ohh. Well after its all download it get stuck on the loading screen “we’re getting things ready, it will be worth the wait”

That’s mean your antivirus still running, nothing to do with updates.

I do not have an anti virus???! Like I said this problem only started after the update. Before the update I could play it.

Also can I only upload links and not photo files?

It wouldnt possibly be (Rundll32) whatever that does that is causing this problem?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.