Can somebody help me with merging a certain carcols and vehicle variation

Can somebody help me with merging a certain carcols and vehicle variation I need to get this merged but for some reason it isn’t working like the rest have. Would someone be willing to help?

I had the same issue for the carcols i suggest you making a new folder in the server resources and stream the carcol there and the vehicle for it since you can have multiple carcols in different folders for vehicles

and just add it as another resource in the citmp? @Gundalf

Lets say you have 1 carcol in folder Example1
You just make a other folder with the carcols inside like you would normally stream it and add the car that specifically needs that carcol

inside my vehicles folder it should like this your saying?

-vehicles
-stream
-data
-meta group 1
-data2
-meta group 2
@Gundalf

I’ll make you a screen of how i have it

1 Like

okay thank you! @Gundalf

@Gundalf this is what I have. The merged metas in data1 and the ones that didn’t wanna merge in data2

There and the content of the __resource is
resource_manifest_version ‘77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5’

files {
‘vehicles.meta’,
‘carvariations.meta’,
‘carcols.meta’,
‘handling.meta’,
‘vehiclelayouts.meta’,
}

data_file ‘HANDLING_FILE’ ‘handling.meta’
data_file ‘VEHICLE_METADATA_FILE’ ‘vehicles.meta’
data_file ‘CARCOLS_FILE’ ‘carcols.meta’
data_file ‘VEHICLE_VARIATION_FILE’ ‘carvariations.meta’
data_file ‘VEHICLE_LAYOUTS_FILE’ ‘vehiclelayouts.META’

client_script {
‘vehicle_names.lua’
}
you can remove some of those lines if you don’t have vehicle layouts or somenthing like that or you have the lines in a different carcol

1 Like

doesn’t seem to be spawning the vehicles that are in the new stream folder just the old ones @Gundalf and yes I cleared cache

Can you pm me the meta files and the vehicle file you are trying to stream

Hey Gundalf, i’v been trying for the life of me to stream captain’s 14 carcoals but i’v streamed the LSPD pack. there even all blue but I can’t get his FBI & Sheriff pack Metas to combine. I only wanted these red and blue like the original. Do you think you could help me?