Can I run fivem my pc specs are i3-8130u 2.20ghz 8gb ram intel Hd 620 graphics can I run it?

So I’m about to upgrade my laptop to 8gb ram and I wanted to know if it can run fivem and gta 5, my pc specs are on the title tell me if I can run it

1 Like

No dont even upgrade the ram save up for a PC

he didnt say he can run gta 5 and i dont believe with intel HD 620 graphics he can really play it.

Just searched it up you can run it with the specs I have on 30 FPS on low 720p

That will get worse with FiveM and servers with the resources they have.

playing GTA5 Online and FiveM you will get two very different experiences.

Yeah but doesn’t everyone have that problem?

No… just people with lower end PC’s/Laptop’s.

Your experience wont be great.

We’ll see, I think I’m fine because now yes there will be servers that can give me a bad experience but I think I will be fine.

If your going to play roleplay you will be laggy.
32 slots server - less lag
54+ slots - more lag

Ok so I did everything play fivem on low settings 720p it runs smoothly from 22-31 FPS it lags when a lot of explosions happen or there’s to many things going on in the nearby area but the lag is low. This is great

Sorry to o jump in on this thread can someone tell mee if this pc specs will be ok for gta v rp servers
i5-9400F,
8GB RAM
GTX 1650

yes good

I have an intel core i3 1005G1 and it works ok

Is this good enough to run fivem? Dell Optiplex 990 Tower Computer PC, 3.20 GHz Intel i5 Quad Core Gen 2, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB SATA Hard Drive, Windows 10 Professional 64bit

Depends what graphics its using, those dell’s came with either AMD or onboard video.

In either direction your game play wont be all that great.

1 Like

Ty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can anybody help with the lowest setting I can set up to run FiveM at least a bit smoothly? Already set up in game but need help to do it through hardware

Got a:
Processor: Intel(R) Core i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80Ghz
Ram: 16GB
Graphics card: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620

Pretty sure the computer itself is pretty strong besides this weak GPU

I’ve done a lot to try to get it running smoothly on FiveM but don’t know how else I can change things without messing up the Laptop, Gta itself is smooth but I’m tryna get over to FiveM

Can i run fivem on a Dell Latitude 3520 with a Intel i5 and Intel Xre Graphics or Intel HD for my pc

More then likely not, its not gunna be very playable.

Mans trying run fivem on his school laptop.