Californian EUP [Element Club Required]

Thank you for the quick response, we uploaded the file and it’s all still SA based. Any tips on how I may resolve that issue?

Make sure you click replace all when you drag and drop.

So I did forget to put them in the main stream folder, but sadly it still didn’t seem to work…hmmmm I might be making a rookie mistake somewhere but cant seem to figure it out.

Please run down exactly how you are applying it

We downloaded the file. We had the original EUP downloaded and installed already. Once we download the California EUP we take all the freemode models and place them in the EUP-strem > Stream file and then force overwrite the old ones.

Then once we go into the game nothing shows up, not even the original cop uniforms.

Clear game cache, clear server cache.

I figured it out, I guess theres task files in the drag and drop folder that weren’t FiveM capable and it cause an error. Oops! Thank you for the help though, still new to this so learning as I go :slight_smile:

@Matthew5 The Download aint working for me, i reach 99% and it ends, i suggest either putting it in google drive or on github

The link is broken I get too 99% and it stops

Same its the damn website, it sucks

Download it 1 by 1 it worked for me…

mp_f_freemode_01_female_freemode_business^jbib_diff_001_h_uni.ytd Arquivo YTD 990 KB 0 B
mp_m_freemode_01_male_apt01^jbib_diff_009_c_uni.ytd Arquivo YTD 429 KB 0 B
mp_m_freemode_01_p^p_head_diff_010_e.ytd Arquivo YTD 62 KB 0 B
mp_m_freemode_01_mp_m_luxe_01^accs_diff_002_a_uni.ytd Arquivo YTD 297 KB 0 B
mp_f_freemode_01_p^p_head_diff_010_e.ytd

This files are screwed up

IF anyone is trying to download this and it gets stuck at 99% and fails I can re upload with perms from the author i got the files. But what fixed it for us was creating a mega account and saving it to your mega account and then downloading it from your personal cloud storage.

is this the same thing thats happening to me on my server? i cant find any help Trying to load in but load screen freezes at 99%

looks great looking to use this in my future

https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/3X/1/3/138bab54d0d4731f9e81b293d23400c79f649c6f.jpeg
anyone know how ti fix this?

which element club subscription do i need to run this?

You need the 15$ club!

Hey, The Mega link keeps getting disconnected, on 99% I’ve had three people try to download it but can’t.

My mega.nz was compromised, and everything on it was deleted maliciously. If there is a real demand for this I will remake it. (bODy iS tOo SiMIlAR to WHAt wAs PReViOUsLY pOSteD)

4 Likes