Californian EUP [Element Club Required]

it spawned has the weird checker stuff I could of did it wrong I just replaced what was in the eup-stream folder from the law & order one

a very nice release my man

is there a EUP-UI or something for this bit confused on how to install proper

Missing California Department of Justice.

/Sadface

Great! Looks good I’ll try this out sometime

[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED) Yes you need to install everything in this post before you can install this.

Any pictures?

The original post i linked has plenty :smiley:

hey everyone somehow spawns with a radio on?

That shouldnt be the case, ive never had that problem myself. I don’t use this pack on my main server though. Make sure the model you’re using to select the eup skins doesnt have a radio on already

Can we chat on discord? So I can share / show you what’s exactly happening?
(Julius#0230)

Hey, sorry for the slow reply. My discord is matthew#0011. It wouldnt let me add you sadly

ESX capable?

Yes. Its simply a stream there is no framework required for this.

Thank you for the quick response, we uploaded the file and it’s all still SA based. Any tips on how I may resolve that issue?

Make sure you click replace all when you drag and drop.

So I did forget to put them in the main stream folder, but sadly it still didn’t seem to work…hmmmm I might be making a rookie mistake somewhere but cant seem to figure it out.

Please run down exactly how you are applying it

We downloaded the file. We had the original EUP downloaded and installed already. Once we download the California EUP we take all the freemode models and place them in the EUP-strem > Stream file and then force overwrite the old ones.

Then once we go into the game nothing shows up, not even the original cop uniforms.

Clear game cache, clear server cache.