California RP | Professional Staff | Whitelisted LEOs

Introduction
Hello, I’m Fletcher and I am one of the Director of California Roleplay. I’d like to extend a friendly invite to a brand new FiveM community. California Roleplay is an amazing community that has just finished its development phase, and is now looking for new members to fill the roles of the server!
Roleplay at California RP
Here at California Roleplay, we like to pride ourselves on the serious roleplay we offer. We allow our players to express themselves and be unique and make their own stories and that shapes the RP we have on the server, never is one situation the same.

Features
Our Law Enforcement Agencies share an Online CAD system where they can do a multitude of things including booking Civilians, search a Civilian in the system, and add infractions/tickets to the database.

We are currently working on improving our Job System we have on the server to have many different jobs for our Civilians to RP as and make money on the server.

Departments
We have many Departments that you may choose from when applying.

Sheriff’s Office
California Highway Patrol
Department of Justice
US Coastguard
Dispatcher / Communications
Civilian Operations

Interested?
If California Roleplay sounds like a place for you and you’d like to apply, please join our Discord or sign up on our website.

Discord: https://discord.gg/DEYUPZS

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
Step up your game with a modern voice & text chat app. Crystal clear voice, multiple server and channel support, mobile apps, and more. Get your free server now!

Teamspeak: 45.76.65.32

Website (Temporary Domain)
https://arma3rp.org

Bump ^ Still recruiting

bumpity bump bump bump bump recruiting

bump
(20 characters ok)

Bump, new Sheriff/Hway cars! ELS, and growing in size! More pictures to come soon

Bump need dispatchers

Bump fun patrol!
(must have 20 characters)

bump

(20 characters)

bump
(2o characters)

bumpity bump
we need more officers.

bump + new name. the same great RP!

bump
(20 characters ok)

bump
(20 characterss)

We need officers still!

Some great RP going on right now!

I’ve tried to click on the Discord link but it’s coming up as invalid and expired link.

Bumb need an infinite link