🎶 | California Roleplay - I spent (6) months & built this realistic city for anyone to enjoy!

GTAvBoatparty

BPCRP CRAFTING EXAMPLE
@here @Woozykwiksilver#0001

How to Craft: Advanced Titanium Steel

Step 1: Player harvest scrap metal from Old California Mining

Step 2: Player hires local Mechanic to craft scrap metal into: Steel & then again into: Titanium Steel ==> (mechanic requires x4 scrap metal to fashion 1 steel beam; mechanic requires x4 steel beams to fashion 1 Titanium steel)

Step 3: Player takes x2 Titanium Steel from mechanic + x2 scrapmetal to the Blacksmith Forge and then creates: Advanced Titanium

This item: Advanced Titanium is used in weapon forging…

["Advanced Alloy"] = { 
        {item = "alloy", quantity = 2 },
        {item = "scrapmetal", quantity = 2 }
    ["Advanced Stainless"] = { 
        {item = "stainless", quantity = 2 },
    ["Advanced Titanium"] = { 
        {item = "titanium steel", quantity = 2 },
    ["Advanced Cobalt"] = { 
        {item = "cobalt", quantity = 20 },
        {item = "scrapmetal", quantity = 4 }

WEAPON FORGE

CREATE BLUEPRINTS:

["Blueprints: AK47"] = { 
        {item = "akpin", quantity = 1 },
        {item = "aksteel", quantity = 1 },
        {item = "akstock", quantity = 1 },
        {item = "aktrigger", quantity = 1 }

FASHION THE WEAPON:

['WEAPON_AK47'] = { 
        {item = "Blueprints: AK47", quantity = 1 AK-47 Assault Rifle!} 

Awesome server!!! lots of things to do from Mech to Cops or maybe some dirty cops lol. the drugs are alot of fun to figure out

1 Like

Do you have medical?

yes we have emt

1 Like

We could use another EMT in our city so DM me ASAP if your serious and wanna have fun!

BPC_DECIUM#0420

420 time boyssss!

Lots of job openings
Just fill out the apps below. And make a profile on our website
Police application

EMS application

Our website!

I love takeing pics! Who can do better lol? Hurry in server will be whitelisted soon! Join our Website , and DISCORD
Also if you think you got what it takes to protect and serve California Apply now ! Bring ur team

WE ARE DEVELOPING NEW RIOT SCRIPT:

THE_PURGE_2

This mod will cause every local in the city to become MAX HATRED towards any online players. At which point the players must either stay indoors or be prepared to become attacked by locals.

They will not be armed. They will try to RUN you over with cars and throw punches!

ALL crimes during the purge will be allow’d!

Such a fun Server!! if you like drugs or being a cop we got you!!! Job openings are available!!! check our discord!

2 Likes

He needs help!

Hit me up If u want a pro photo taken :smirk::+1:

Discord !! !!! come on in!!!

1 Like

One of the unique servers I have ever played on, A ton of custom coded scripts, unique jobs, Beautiful custom cars, and a ton of houses for sale around the map.
Very friendly staff, Server is very new so there is not a ton of people in the server yet, but the core group that is there is extremely helpful and welcoming. If you are looking for a city to have a ton of fun in, grind for cash, or have some really fun RP this place is for you! Definitely a 10/10

1 Like

Amazing server!!! Ton of custom scripts, helpful staff amazing members of the community!!!
Join today you will not be disappointed!!

Join here! lots of Drugs, and places to rob! Still Hiring police come join! Hireing ems, Hireing Admin, Hiring Mecs, and Hireing gunsmith…

All custom cars!!!

wow nice server

1 Like

Join now!!