California Project Life (Strict RP, Custom Drugs, 50+ Custom Cars, GcPhone and more!)

Hey there! Our apologizes for the late response, the Discord will be in the original post all the way at the top of this page. Let us know if you run into any other issues.

Beautiful views from the the top of the mountain! Los Angeles does manage to impress us with their views! Come join us for the new server release with a lot of new content and a lot of new custom stuff being added in soon by our amazing development team!

(Links are in original post at the top of this page)

still a great server to play. alot of cool features. 10/10

1 Like

After a long search for a wanted felon, departments FBI, DEA and Sheriff worked together to track down a wanted fugitive. One more dangerous person off the streets of LA!

Arrested dea_and_sheriff FBI Sheriff_Shot

Hard work can pay off! Come check out California Project Life and work your way to the top!

Take a load off and come play a round of golf. The course is now open and expecting it’s first tour here soon!

Golf_1

Awesome server! Love the realism that the police have and the crazy experiences that I had tonight. I will most definitely, make this a server that I play on everyday. #CaliforniaProjectLife

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! Really excited to have you in the community :slight_smile:

The Los Angeles Golf Club’s First Tournament

Sponsors:

Cooter Towing & Recovery

Yellow Jack

The Los Angeles Golf Club is proud to announce is very first golf tournament! This tournament will be hosted at the Los Angeles Golf Club over the next few weeks. There will be many winners but only one lucky winner will take the grand prize of $5,000,000! That’s right 5 million dollars to one lucky winner. This tournament will be comprised of four masters and three tours. The winner of each masters will advance to the tours, where two players will go head to head and the two winners will then compete for the championship. The masters will have a total of three players with a winnings of $500,00 for first place, $100,000 for second place, and $50,000 for third place! Food and alcohol will be provided by the Yellow Jack of Sandy Shores.

Rules:

1. No Weapons allowed on the course.

2. All players must be in golf attire.

3. No outside drink or food.

4. Any cheating of any kind will forfeit all winnings of player to the grand prize.

5. Betting will be allowed and all winning bets will be added up and distributed evenly,

25% of all bets will be added to the grand prize.

6. Bets must be places before each game starts and must be paid in cash to the game master (info on them will be posted in game).

Game Scheduled:

First Masters - Sunday 2/9/2020 6-8pm EST:

Players: TBA

Event takes place tomorrow! If you would like to participate make sure to join our Discord! Last day to sign-up is today!

Bump!

2 Likes

We are currently looking for department heads for the follow positions. CHP-Commissioner, and a Fire/EMS- Chief. If your interested please contact Director of Emergency Services John S. on our Discord or Teamspeak.

1 Like

After a small break, we are now relaunching for April 4th at 12pm PST. With a ton of new features to offer.

• Player housing (players can buy homes and also break into other peoples homes)
  • Motels (players can rent hotel/motel rooms)
  • New custom vehicles added ranging from basic to high end vehicles
  • Players can now purchase Offices/warehouses to do with as they please. (you can also add an office into your business)
  • New drug locations and black market have been implemented
  • New clothing options
  • New jobs
  • New non-job activities
  • New Maze Bank arena Nascar Track
  • New interiors around the map
  • New postal map
  • Music Festival features
  • Movie theater with the ability to play actual movies
  • Police Stations with new interiors
  • New jailing system
  • Better AI response
  • Over 30+ new airline aircraft added in
  • K9 Unit
  • New vehicle control limiters
  • New vehicle enhancements
  • New CAD/MDT (please register at http://cplrpcad.com/) also works in game fluently
  • More still being added in!

We recently Re-launched the server, New Housing System, Prop Emotes and some other cool stuff! With all of the new Updates we’ve added you can now do some Advanced Roleplay.

i have alot to offer these are my documents that I’ve created