roleplay
ems
police
fivem
server

California Highway Patrol
Est. October 2018
Discord
We do have a teamspeak to! For our certified members.

Age Limit: 13 years

Departments: LSPD,CHP,BCSO,CIV,FIRE/EMS,DISPATCH
In Need of higher ups, will it be you?

About us:
California Highway Patrol is a FiveM Roleplay Community (GTA V Roleplay Community) based on professional roleplay in a family environment. Every member of CHP is respected, and looked after by the administration team, staff team, and their peers. We also have a custom MDT made by one of our moderators.

Family Experience:
California Highway Patrol provides you with a family, that is always there for you, and gets along. We want that family experience to thrive within this community. Unlike many roleplay communities, we interact with community members while not roleplaying, where we can all have fun. If there is any fear that this family experience is going away for you, you can fill out an Internal Affairs Complaint form, that will look into resolving the problem.

Roleplay Experience:
Your experience of roleplay in this community will be great. At the rare occasion that something goes wrong, you can fill out an CIA Complaint form on that person. All CIA Complaints within CHP are looked into, to ensure member’s satisfaction.

Server Development:
If you are worried about the server not being well created, or developed, not to fear. 1) It has many great features, vehicles, etc. that extensively build on your experience. 2) Any member, staff, administration, can input suggestions directly to someone, where it will be looked over extensively, before approval or denial

New Opportunities:
As you may see we have many departments to choose from. We’re looking for more players to fill up all of our spots. We’re gaining many members a day. I highly encourage you to join as many opportunities are still open. Promotions are handed out by evaluation from Command Staff, and internal affairs. Too top it off we have lots of ranks to work for. So what do you say? Come on over, and have the best role playing experience ever!

We can’t wait to see you!

Some Pictures of our vehicles

Very good server I have had a great experience playing on it and I would recommend it to anyone that wants some fun roleplay with friendly people.

Bump Patrol today 3:30Pm est

Bump new updates have been released.
Recruitment
Chp - high
Sheriff - high
Civ - medium

Patrol Today 2:30 PM EST and 7:30pm GMT

good sever has vear good cars love it so far

Civ high
Lspd high
Chp high
Bcso medium
We want you!

Hello everyone

About Me:
I am McKean A. I’m the community Assistant Director and also the CHP Commissioner in the California Highway Patrol community. I have been apart of the community from almost the start. I use to be a joiner police officer also known as a Police Explore and have knowledge of how law enforcement works.

About the CHP Department:
California Highway Patrol is a very serious department. We have a roster, SOP, and training handbook which is public and links are in discord and TeamSpeak. We have 12 vehicles in the department which are all non-els with 2 vehicle currently be worked on and converted from els to non-els. We are actively looking for new members in the department and anyone that wants to join just has to get on TeamSpeak or discord and contact me about join. The steps to becoming a Trooper are as follows 1-Ask to join and have a voice interview(applications will be something in the future) 2-Have a training session which includes classroom and in-game training 3-become a probationary trooper and do one ride along during a patrol. After compilation of all 3 step you will be a fully fledged Trooper in the California Highway Patrol Department.

Links:
TeamSpeak IP - 134.255.231.96:9031 Password - 1
Discord - https://discord.gg/fVxhgUG

Hope to see you soon in the California Highway Patrol 2018 community