California Highway patrol | Active Community! | Serious Roleplay! | Active & Friendly Staff | Custom CAD&MDT! | Create Businesses/Gangs!

still need members??

we are looking for a developer !

Still recruiting :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

joined… no one was there im a dev

First everyone is off atm people are on later second: what can you dev/what do you know

I know everything… everyone shouldn’t be offline… how old are you.

My age is non of your business and if you can’t tell us what you can do then no point of having you, can you make scripts? Or just vehicles

Banks, i have personal messaged you. please add me on discord if you have any questions. i have a dev position for you to fill straight away…

Brodie #7883

Thank you everyone who as been apart of our server. We have been coming a long way now and has been a good 4 month of being in FiveM. We have been very sucessful with creating our operations. We are now glad to say that we will be opening our Metro Inner-City police, also known as LSPD. Big shoutout to our Civilians who have been creating jobs. We now have 3 sucessful jobs with the 24/7, Ron’s Fueling and Shipment, and LoudLabs Freelance-Journalist. We hope to see more people and to keep moving forward in our community. I thank everyone who has joind CHP and I will see you guys in the server.

Since our server has been doing very sucessful, I have revamped the banner for our community to bring a better attention. First post will be updated with this

We are now whitelisted :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

I used to be a Communications Director for another community, I would take it but I dont have steam

Stop in and say hello! You will still be able to join.

We are now about 5 months in from creating our server. We started from the bottom with just 2 people with a big idea. Creating a FiveM server to where all ages could come and join a server. No discrimination. No knowledge of a server. We have now been going far with our server and we are proud of who we are and what we stand for. We are carrying forward with our new Teamspeak IP and a new look on our forums. We are constructing our new website. Thanks to our new developer Jacob H., we are also having our own custom made CAD System for our entire server to enjoy! We are keeping our heads up and moving forward. We are currently looking for YouTubers! Please join the teamspeak and message Joshua R. for details.

Teamspeak:ts.californiahp.net
Server IP: 192.99.6.203:22025
Discord
Website

Non whitelisted on weekdays and whitelisted on weekends! Will Change soon though so join us ! Have some fun!

Bump weekly updates!

Everyone who has been on our server, we are coming up to 6 months of service for some officers and it has been so great roleplaying with everyone in the community. I hope to keep moving forward and keep the server going. God bless us all and game for the future!

Teamspeak:ts.californiahp.net
Server IP: 192.99.6.203:22025
Discord
Website

This is our official information for our server. We are not going to hyperlink it to make it better for players to see our information.

Teamspeak: ts.californiahp.net
Server IP: play.californiahp.net
Discord: discordapp.com/invite/jJYDR7Y