California Highway patrol | Active Community! | Serious Roleplay! | Active & Friendly Staff | Custom CAD&MDT! | Create Businesses/Gangs!

Hello, I am the owner and founder of California Highway Patrol,! We started the development of the server on 10-12-17 and the server is finally coming to the last stages of development. We are looking for many members that are able to dedicate their time and effort to our server! We have Police, Fire/EMS, and Civilian Departments. If anyone is interested in joining please join the teamspeak (ts.californiahp.net) and I will be able to help you!

Teamspeak: ts.californiahp.net

We are a server that loves to roleplay and loves to strive and get as many new roleplayers’s as possible! Come join the fun!

What we have to Offer:
We are currently hiring full-time members of the following Departments

Sheriffs Department
Highway Patrol
EMS/Fire
Civilian

Sheriffs Department works within certain areas assigned to them that they work with either in Sandy, Harmony, Grapeseed or even Paleto Bay. You are to maintain peace within the assigned area that the supervisor has assigned you to. Each rank has its own vehicle within the structure that has been built for the Sheriffs department.

Highway patrols state wide and is responsible to respond to all calls that the dispatchers give them. Highway also consists its own unique uniform structure that allows players to quickly respond to suspects on and off roads and wherever they go.

Civilian are the important matter of what is to create a scenario of a roleplay server. They are the ones who manage the store fronts, tow vehicles, own the bars; the essential of how a server should be built with a proper leader.

Features in the server:

Menu-Based
Daily Updates, and Development.
Custom Cop Cars!
Kick/ban
Handsup Script
Police Menu
In-Class training
Accepts anyone; non-biased server

Can’t wait to have you on board!

Thank’s for taking interest in California Highway Patrol!!

1 Like

Very fun Server!
Staff is Nice, RP is Good
Keep Up the good Work!

We are doing a patrol today. These are time times below if you live in different parts of the world.

(London or known as “U.K Time”) 9:00PM
(Eastern or known as “New York TIme”) 4:00PM
(Pacific time or known as “California Time”) 1:00PM

Any other time zones please readjust to your counties time zone.

ok I will join :slight_smile: Was great fun!

Swat is Now Open!!!

*Swat Director

• Red

We are Now Patrolling!

We are now currently looking for a Civilian Director. Anyone that is looking for something like that please come and message me in our Teamspeak.

TS: ts89.gameservers.com:91374

IP: 192.99.6.203:22025

Guys we are now moving forward within our community. We now hove our successful playerbase along with more subdivisions with a brand new K9 and now we are implementing our Fire/EMS. We are very excited and we want you guys to keep coming back to keep us moving forwad within our project of buuilding our server. Thank you, the public for making us into what we are today.

Its up for me. Here is a screenshot of the IP of the TS.
server

We will be patroling today around these timezones as seen below

(London or known as “U.K Time”) 9:00PM
(Eastern or known as “New York TIme”) 4:00PM
(Pacific time or known as “California Time”) 1:00PM

Please readjust if you live in another timezone

**I LOVE THIS SERVER so much. **

We are having a huge patrol happeneing right now! Everyone is welcomed to join us as we progress back to where we were.

Good server , had like 31 people on today , so busy

Would love to join any room for me? I am new and looking to find an active server

I’d like to ask few questions. Who am I supposed to contact?

We now have working els!

favorite server of mine is this one , thank you for posting this

thanks, mate im a lead admin and assistant sheriff in the server. i happy to hear your glad with the staff.

just sent a friend request

I would like to thank everyone that has been beside us since the beginning. Its now been a successful 3 months of us being apart of the FiveM community and bringing the best experience to our players. We have been doing major changes to the community such as adding ELS, enlisting a Fire Chief, and a Civilian Director. We are still going towards our goal for the server and it was to establish equality roleplay no matter what your age , sex, and sound of voice. Keep on and let California Highway Patrol live long!!!