[ESX] California Department Of Safety RP 🦅 | 25K STARTING CASH! | ONESYNC | Serious RP | Whitelisted Police/EMS | 300+ Custom Property's | 100+ Custom Cars | Custom Scripts | Illegal Drugs | Custom Jobs | Discord [https://discord.gg/vVD7CFY]

California Department of Safety RP

Founded in 2018

Discord: https://discord.gg/vVD7CFY

Who We Are

CADOS is a community that promises to bring the best possible roleplay experience on the FiveM Platform. We are open to all scenario’s, whether its a Civilian working a day to day job selling pizza’s, or a Criminal robbing banks and stores on the daily. Our server was established December 4th, 2018 and closed July 4th 2019 with almost 300 players. We’ve recently re-opened our server to the public, and promise to bring the best experience possible to all players. We offer Custom Vehicles, Scripts, Houses, LEO Positions, and more to everyone. No matter your experience in roleplaying, we’ll accept you as we’d accept anyone else, a loyal member.

What we offer

We have a lot of features that would appeal to the public eye.

✱ Our server is up 24/7. Meaning you can join at any time of day

✱ When you join, you get 25k right off the bat as starting cash.

✱ We have over 300 Addon Vehicles, all realistically priced in the dealership as they would be in real life

✱ There is over 300 Custom property’s around the map, allowing scenario’s to be preformed all over the map.

✱ We offer all sorts of drugs including Weed, Cocaine, Meth, and Opium

✱We have a multitude of custom scripts only available to our server

✱ For All Radio Transmitting Purposes, we have our own Teamspeak!

The Departments we Offer

We run our department system a little differently than other servers. If you’re in the Police Department, that means you’re in LAPD, SSPD, etc. Same goes for all the other departments we currently offer.

✱ The California Highway Patrol (C.H.P.)

✱ PD = The Los Angeles Police Department (L.A.P.D.), The Sandy Shores Police Department (S.S.P.D)

✱ SO = The Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department (L.A.S.D.), The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office (B.C.S.O)

What are you waiting for? Join Today!

Discord: https://discord.gg/vVD7CFY

1 Like

This is a great server to join it has a active staff and usually has a good number of people on so you’ll always have something to do

I agree this is one of the best servers I have found on FiveM, they have nice staff and great cops. You will never find your oppoins ignored, and you will always be listened to. I have had a great experience with them and hope they continue to grow.

Just got in the discord. I am very curious to talk to you or an admin regarding a position I want to fill

BOOST! Still Looking For Staff & LEO. PLEASE CONTACT ZipTheGamer#0407 FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT A STAFF POSITION!

^^ Forgot to mention, we are also looking for a Good ESX Developer to make Our Server as Unique as possible!

BOOST! We are currently still looking for Staff LEO And Civillians!

BOOST! Looking for Staff Members and LEO to be Apart of our community!

BOOST! We are BACK!!! Feel free to join our discord (^^^ Above)

Is good server, they improved since the last time I played on it and it can offer some good RP. The staff team enforces the rules good and there isnt any BS between anything. Community is also quite nice.

Great staff. Fun server to rp on. has some really cool players on it as well.

BOOST! Still looking for staff and LEO. JOIN TODAY!

BOOST! We are hosting a giveaway. Please see our discord for more details.

Sorry for the delay for the past month. My computer died and as the only dev I couldn’t manage the server. I now have a new pc and I’m able to dev the Server Again. Id just consider this a boost! Still Looking for LEO and Members.

Boost! Pt 2? New Name? Ready to go!

BOOST! Want to make a great start to the new year, Join us and help us build our amazing community!

BOOST! Still Looking for Staff and LEO! If you’re looking for a great server that is currently still growing this is the one to come to!

BOOST! We have gone whitelisted. APPLY TODAY!

TODAYS BOOST! We’ve changed some things up a bit, SAHP is now SASP! Join today and have an awesome roleplaying experience. Remember we’re looking for all Departments and new Staff Members!

Forgot to add up here, We went onesync! JOIN TODAY!