CaliDojRP | CAD/MDT | Doj Style | ELS | Serious Roleplay

Hi There

Are you looking for a friendly roleplay community that you can cool home?

“Yes i am What can you do on the server”!

Well we have the economical ESX files so you can earn money buy doing Jobs. you can use that money to pay for food, water, and YES ampartment to live in. also much more but i dont want to bore you with all the stuff we do

“That is Awesome. What Departments do you have for offer and how does it work to rank up”

At CaliDojRP We have many departments like CHP, BCSO, LSPD, EMS/FIRE, LifeGaurd, Swat. Everyone ranks up as you improve your roleplay skills being on the server more. there is ranks from cadets to Lt

“Ok sounds good so far were can i join?”

On our Discord Server of course with active staff you will not be left stranded for ages. You can also find us on twitter and steam. If you would love to continue comment below and i will get straight back to you

“Ok thanks you seem great person and hopefully people decide to come to this great server”

Great we do to thanks for your time.

We believe there already is topic for the CaliDojRP server, please continue in the already existing topic.

Server bazaar rules states that there should only be one topic for each server. This topic should contain all the information and details about your server (incl. advert itself, developer offers etc.).

You are allowed to bump your topic with reasonable time in between to bring your topic back on top of the server bazaar category.

You can edit the existing topic to suit your needs, however if this is not your topic, contact us via a direct message and we will come to a resolution.

Contact us if you believe your topic was shutdown unjustified.

Further information about the server bazaar rules:

Thank you for your understanding! :mascot: