Live Free or Die RP [CAD MDT, NON-ELS!, Server-Side EUP] 14+

Welcome to the RP community that has been through a lot with so little. LFDRP is now up and running and the server should be filled with custom scripts, Non-ELS Vehicles and so much more by the third week of September. We currently have a vehicle developer working on packs for all 4 LEO Departments and we are working to get Fire Vehicles Made. We have server sided EUP and a custom cad for everyone to use!

We are currently looking for administrators and department heads

Of course, this MUST be earned but through trust and hard work you could make it up the ranks in LFDRP.

Current Departments Include:

• San Andreas State Police
  • Los Santos Police Department
  • Blaine County Sheriffs Office
  • San Andreas Dispatch
  • San Andreas Fire Department
  • Civilians
Photos

If you have more questions or would like to apply join our discord:

Are you looking for head department roles?

this is bad ass that sumone is doing my home state for rp

Bumping Due to more applications open!

SASP’s Vehicles are In! Patrols will be starting soon

Would you like to be a part of SASP’s TSU unit? Apply now!

Everything is in the server and ready to go, training will start on Monday with patrols immediately following! Apply Now!

LSPD Is awaiting applicants!

LSPD and SASP Recieved 3 New Vehicles Today!

Applications are still open!

I think they closed the server because yesterday i was in discord and the next day it was gone

Broski I just got banned for modding because someone near me was spawning planes like crazy and it wasn’t even me. The admin’s name is “Slatt” or something like that.

Please have an admin or someone of responsibility take over. The server has a chance of being great instead its one of the worst ive ever join.

Discord link is non existent. Very little RP. 911 doesnt answer calls as if there is no police
people kill for no reason
-+

@20bucksmith Nice name, I wonder if Sean Hannity would approve… lol

wtf me to but i wasnt near no one wtf i was in meth !