(C#) MenuAPI - MAPI v3.0.3 [RedM & FiveM]

that’s really strange, have you tried -2?

nope… i’ll try this evening when i’m back from office and let you know

1 Like

ok i tried with -2 and it seems to be working

1 Like

How can i get the color panel value? if i change the color from panel

Just like you would with a normal list item.

the fact is that when i move the list item the colour panel moves with it

i don’t get what the problem is. You need to use it as a separate list item. So like “Color #1, Color #2” etc. instead of hair style or whatever.

Like this (from the docs example):

That’s not very convenient… if I want to make something with it in a another item like a hair component… I have to separate it… is useless like this… sorry for saying that but that’s it… panels are useful because you can use them while changing a list item… not making a list item for them a part to work with…

It’s open source, just fork it and edit it if you don’t like something. This was intentionally done like this to make it exactly the same as any normal list item, and to not use up controls that would still be needed in some cases to control the game.

It’s absolutely not useless. Just for whatever you’re trying to do it is. But in most cases you can just make another list item.

The color and opacity ones were just made as a visual indicator to assist with the list selection. Also because for hair colors, the highlight option wouldn’t work correctly so you’d have to make 2 lists anyway for that.

i see… sorry for what i wrote and how i wrote it… well i come from this https://github.com/iTexZoz/NativeUILua_Reloaded
where you could make panels and add more than one panel for any menuListItem and control them separatedly that’s why i said it’s not very convenient… because it’s more like GTA style… meaning: if i make a color panel… i should be able to control it directly without another list item using mouse or keyboard/gamepad buttons

Yeah I know there’s others, but the highlight options were completely broken no matter what I tried. So I just ended up creating them as “visual” indicator panels.

Those buttons would overlap with other game controls in case the option wasn’t used in some “disable most moving controls” scenario.

i see, actually the keyboard / gamepad controls were made by script… but the panel control were possible automatically by using the mouse

i cant install i have resource error how can i fix

This isn’t a resource. This is a tool for C# developers

1 Like

hi all ^^ i have a problem using HeaderTexture property… if i have more than 1 menu using different textures only 1 works the other menus aren’t loading the textures, so far i have made a ammunation menu using:
HeaderTexture = new KeyValuePair<string, string>("shopui_title_gunclub", "shopui_title_gunclub")
a banking menu using:
HeaderTexture = new KeyValuePair<string, string>("shopui_title_graphics_michael", "shopui_title_graphics_michael")
and a vehicle menu using:
HeaderTexture = new KeyValuePair<string, string>("shopui_title_ie_modgarage", "shopui_title_ie_modgarage");

so far only the vehicle menu is correctly showing the menu header texture as desired… is there anything i can do about it?

nvm :slight_smile: fixed myself

Is there possible way to put own HeaderTexture from file ?

Yes there is. You can change any menu’s header title.

How can I do this?
menu.HeaderTexture = new KeyValuePair<string, string>("./banner.jpg", "./banner.jpg");

menu.HeaderTexture = new KeyValuePair<string, string>(LoadResourceFile("stasiek_phone", "banner.jpg"), LoadResourceFile("stasiek_phone", "banner.jpg"));

You’ll have to put the image in a YTD file and stream it.

1 Like