(C#) MenuAPI - MAPI v2.0.0

It’s already included with vMenu

0 Likes

So install latestest version of vMenu ?

0 Likes

Yes. vMenu changed to using MenuAPI two versions or so agao

0 Likes

Yes, since vMenu v2.0.0 it’s using MenuAPI iirc. And it’s all included in the vMenu download. There’s no need to get this as well.

0 Likes

which is faster between this one and Guads NativeUI?

0 Likes

That doesn’t even work on FiveM.

Comparing this to CitizenFX’s NativeUI, this is faster and has more features

0 Likes

^^ i thought it would work on fivem… i saw a video of it working… maybe it was CitizenFX’s… anyway thank you ^^ it’s like the millionth time you asnwer a question of mine on c# XD i won’t thank you enough for this… but thank you :smiley:

0 Likes

Update v2.0.0 (!please read before updating!)

There are some critical changes in this version that make it only semi-backwards compatible. Meaning, you can keep your current code unchanged, however you will need to make sure that your own resource (that uses MenuAPI):

• Uses the latest (official) NuGet CitizenFX.Core.Client API package.
  • Adds System.Drawing as a reference. (actually selecting it in the Add References window, not just using System.Drawing in your files).

Because of this semi-backwards compatibility change, I’ve decided to jump the version to 2.0.0.

More info on this here:

The MAPI docs will be updated soon.

2 Likes

edit

nvm. Just did something else to fix my issue.

1 Like

how do i set the position offset of the menu? i mean like to have it shown on center screen instead of left / right

in Lua you can specify the offset when declaring the menu

0 Likes

anyway i think forcing people to use official nuget packages is not fair… ^^ they’re not updated… if i use the latest fivem client.dll i can use some natives that in nuget packages are not present

0 Likes

you are probably using an old nuget or an unofficial one.
In the last days official and updated nuget packages has been released, both for Client and Server

1 Like

The official ones are updated, so you must be using the wrong (unofficial) packages.

0 Likes

I see… I’m using the official ones taken directly from client folder and server folder and I got errors… using nuget ones works

1 Like

is there a way to set the offset of the menu on screen? like center screen?

0 Likes

No, there’s no way to do that. Only left or right aligned menus are available.

0 Likes

i see

0 Likes

it’s not working… if i keep pressed M it still opens me a menu that should not be opened by typing on keyboard / gamepad

0 Likes

guess you’re setting it somewhere else then because it works absolutely fine doing that in the example menu.

0 Likes

i’ve created 2 separate classes with both 1 method that creates the menu and at the end of the method sets the menu visible… in both i added
MenuController.MenuToggleKey = (Control)(-1) but when i keep pressed, both menus appear XD

0 Likes