Brown MLO Pack 80+ Interiors

I got the same problem. Doors do open but i cant go inside. And a few rooms are blocked with invisible objects.

1 Like

Uujhh whats in your resorce file?

Tried with and without resource_manifest_version but does not work :frowning:

(with this_is_a_map ā€˜yesā€™)

Ohh yeah might be the _ ones etc. I have to make a new upload with all of them having correct luas :smiley:

Found the problem. I had this map running nw_bahamaMama and when i turn if off the doors do work fine.

Uuhh another thing. Location petshop wrong?

Outside -> https://gyazo.com/d6213753579d53f7d292c6765ceca0bb

Lol my bad, thanks for informing me.
This is the Pet Shop coords: -662.37, -935.49, 21.83

Will update it when I upload the new files.

Thanks works!!!

1 Like

Your a legend, great work and thanks for releasing it.

1 Like

Zoo Wee Mama

is the beach motel broken for anyone else? it seems its just slightly off in positioningā€¦so you can walk into the roomsā€¦ butā€¦ if you tp into the roomsā€¦ you can walk straight out.

Shout out to @K4MB1 for making some of the best MLO maps available to the community!

3 Likes

Did you fix it? Maybe another interior is colliding, and also if u have that bahamas door fix try disabling it and test :smiley:

1 Like

no other interior even remotely close to the beachmotel. I will look for bahamamamas door but im not seeing anything elseā€¦ will investigate more!

1 Like

ok so that workedā€¦ but now i have to TP into bahamama hahaha ill figure something out.

Added google drive link and all interiors now have a ressource lua and should be ez drag&drop.

Correct coords to put you infront of the prison door: 1691.6459960938, 2565.0712578125,45.56489944458 (Thanks to @KrizFrost)

2 Likes

Damn, way to break my Bahama Mamaā€™s @K4MB1, ill look at it

1 Like

I have the files to fix bahama mamasā€¦ Collision removed from the beach motelsā€¦ and just takes 2 filesā€¦ and removing 2 files from bahamamama fixā€¦ if anyone wants them. or if its ok i post them here!

1 Like

Was running it. But sadly its breaking stuff :frowning: Hope you can fix it!

bahamafix.zip (382.1 KB)

Attached are the 2 files to make the motels and bahama mamas work properly together. It also has the instructions on what to do to make it work properly.

1 Like

Coords for meth and coke labs are the same. Do i have to pick one of them or are the coords not correct?