BrotherHood Racing Server (Looking For Developers And Staff)

Hello. Im in the process of building a new server. Its gonna have fast cars tracks. Drag cars and drag strips. Rock crawling,mud bogging,monster trucks go-karts,dirt bikes,atvs. Tracks and Courses. Even gonna allow VDM and RDM in certain areas of the map. Lots and lots of addons/replaces vehicles. This is gonna be a rp server by any means so no civs or cops. No need to apply at a website simply come and play and have fun. Theres gonna be alot of mods so i hope your computer can handle it. There will however be active staff to insure things are run good. There wont be many rules but if you break them your subject to being kicked or banned or even jailed. The server is not yet online Im still wanting to do some things to it. But when it is done ill be sure to update this post with a direct connect. But the reason I am posting about it right now is because im looking for developers to help with cars and tracks. Im wanting stock cars with nascar track (dont try and show me the texas one from gts5mods it doesnt work). And anything else i think of along the way. I am also looking for staff to help run the server and make sure things go smoothly. If you are interested feel free to come to my discord https://discord.gg/NbC5EFa my name on there is Sheriff.Smiley just message me.

1 Like

Duplicate of BrotherHoodRP | NOW RECRUITING | Custom scripts | Custom cars for civ and leo