[BROKE] Battle Royale V - gamemode / alpha version - DO NOT WORK WITH FXSERVER

Hi, I found the issue, you’ll need to get the last update on Github, it fixes all death events. You’ll also need to add

start baseevents

in your server.cfg.

I couldn’t test the spectator mode though.

1 Like

I’m sad to see this discontinued, it would have been amazing.

which is the safe zone script? i’d like to just use that

The safe zones are generated by the server at the game start event (https://github.com/eliakoh/brv/blob/master/brv_main/server/server.lua#L318).

It picks one random location from a list (see https://github.com/eliakoh/brv/blob/master/brv_main/lib/functions_server.lua for the getRandomLocation() function and https://github.com/eliakoh/brv/blob/master/brv_main/lib/locations.lua for the list of locations) and generates zones from this point.

There is also the client part which draws the zones and checks if the player is within, mainly in https://github.com/eliakoh/brv/blob/master/brv_main/client/client.lua.

Well, thank you @eliakoh for sharing source code.

Battle Royale V returns

I updated it to FXServer, fixed all found bugs, added tons of improvements and it’s only just the beginning!
Feel free to join: 95.213.204.19

And Discord as well: https://discord.gg/MZwJxP

2 Likes

Will you share this new version to download?

Shame that Warxander uses the source of someone’s gamemode, modifies it, doesn’t post the source, then proceeds to advertise on the author’s post, then uses the author’s work for his own server giving him no credit, then claiming “Developed by Warxander” in the gamemode

1 Like

Shame on me?

1. You didn’t share anything.
  2. I didn’t claim that it was “developed by” me.
    It was claimed as “Developed by eliakoh. Revised by Warxander”.
    You can find it in my sources for the proof.
  3. I do not owe anything to anyone, especially for you.

Now get the fuck out of me.

Thanks for your support roxolid, but keep cool guys, I’m very glad someone is using BRV, I don’t really care about getting credits or whatever.

1. You did not publicly release the source after using someone else’s source
  2. Upon entering your server there is a text that clearly says, “Developed by Warxander” and no one else. You took all the credit.
    “You can find it in my sources for the proof” Yeah except they are not public anywhere genius, so no one will see those so called “credits” you gave
  3. You owe me nothing, you owe the original developer the source for using his work and not releasing the new source, but only using it for your own personal gain
  1. If I didn’t publish anything here it doesn’t mean that the sources aren’t available. Everyone who wanted to find already did it instead of crying on the forum.
  2. What server, bro? It’s offline about 2 months and it had the text I mentioned above on the loading screen. You can see it clearly in the repo.
  3. What ‘gain’? I fixed this not working piece of code and gave people opportunity to play in it.

Moderators, ban this useless piece of shit.
This kid don’t think before talking and abuse people because of his own inferiority.

In “your” freeroam deathmatch server you used so many pieces of this code, such as the scoreboard, wep spawns, etc. and you have claimed it as your own. Stop trying to act higher than thou

He never claimed it as his own. Now can you stop arguing on this forum post please? If you have a problem you can email the fivem team here: pr@fivem.net .

Live on the Jerry Springer Show!

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

I have, can I have it :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you fucking kidding me?
BRV use JavaScript+HTML for the scoreboard, my freeroam mode use native UI and it was done before publishing BRV sources.

Guys, this guy is just a fat troll, ban him please.

1 Like

Will all of y’all take a chill pill, please?

2 Likes

How can I get the Admin right? And when I start a 3 players game, The game will not automatically stop. And then the console shows:

Error running system event handling function for resource brv_main: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: classes/database.lua:81: attempt to concatenate a nil value (local 'id')
stack traceback:
        classes/database.lua:81: in method 'update'
        server/server.lua:416: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>
        [C]: in function 'coroutine.resume'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:34: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:173: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>
        [C]: in function 'coroutine.resume'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:34: in field 'CreateThreadNow'

How can I solve it?

Fivemhub is now running with 10 of these going at once

what is this error