CruiseHub: A Car Freeroam Server With Endless Posibilities

CruiseHub | Your next favourite Freeroam server.

Let’s get straight to the point.

What is this Freeroam server?
CruiseHub was built for the car users of FiveM. The people that would much rather cruise around with their buddies in their favorite cars, participating in events that are actively changing in the server. PVP? No way. Since this is a server purely made for the car enthusiasts of FiveM, we have made everyone invincible. That’s right, a Freeroam server where you can’t be consistently blown up by an Oppressor MK2, or that new Raiju jet from above. Better yet? This server is made around the theme of GTA:Online, utilizing lots of pre-existing GTA material to make the server feel as much like the original game as possible.

What do we offer?

• Cruises. Better yet, this is a way of making money. Yeah, imagine being able to roll around in a group listening to your favorite beats while getting paid.
  • Timetrials. Get from the start, to the finish, as fast as possible. Rotating every 4 hours, you’ll be able to find plenty of new and exciting time trials to take part in. Question is, will you have the power behind you to get to that finish line?
  • Car Meets. Get paid to pull up and show your vehicles off in style. Car meets will be a very detail orientated endeavor, with plans to have prop-heavy scenes that’ll really put you in that immersion zone.
  • Races. We aren’t just talking impromptu races in the street, with minimal detail. No way, we are talking a full replication of the GTA:Online race system. Feel like you back in your online scene, but instead, you are in a car-orientated Freeroam server with other likeminded people, all without having to go out of your way to find them. Races will be events that will pop up every couple hours, but will be well worth the wait.
  • Garage System. Purchase multiple garages, that are utilizing the default GTA:Online garage interiors and themes. Store those well-deserved vehicles in a nice place, shuffle them about to make your space unique, and show them off to your mates because… well, why not?
  • So, so much more. I am going to cut it off here, but I assure you, we have so much more then you’ll see from the outside. Myself, Nzx, has put huge amounts of time and effort into the systems, building the whole server from the ground up, in a 100% custom framework, with detail-orientated experiences. I wanted to make sure that the players of CruiseHub felt they were getting a well made experience, taking my time making every part of the server.

Wait… there was some plans in there…? Is the server not out yet?.
That is right, the server is still being built apon daily. However, you can still get access as we speak. All we ask, is that you give your suggestions and bug reports once you’ve played on the server. I rely on this heavily, and all feedback goes a long way. Keep in mind, I started development 1 month ago, and am already at a position where I feel there is enough content to allow users to start play-testing the server. There is still a long way to go, but I’d much rather users get to experience the server early, and see it flourish into something amazing, then to gatekeep it all the way to it’s release, months down the line.

All I can say, is if you are interested in a Freeroam server that is orientated around vehicles, where PVP doesn’t exist, and want a different experience, please come give it a try. I really hope you enjoy it.

For now, I want to thank you for your time. I understand that was quite lengthy and wordy, but you stuck around till here, and it’s most appreciated.

To join our server, and gain access to the beta test, please join the Discord below.

5 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve had a FiveM server up and running, and I can finally say that this project is well on it’s way. If you are interested, please feel free to join us in our journey to create something special.