👮 Blue Line Roleplay (Working EUP) (Synced ELS) (Custom Department) (Custom CAD) (Updated!) (joinblrp.enjin.com)

Snip Snipity Snip Sniparoo

8 Likes

Great community, just joined. Highly recommened. Great leads and supervisors. Great people.

3 Likes

I have alot of words that could describe this community but good isnt one of them however awesome is!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

This clan is Purely awesome.

PS Join Today! You won’t regret you did.
Great People, Great Atmosphere, Great Leaders.

3 Likes

One of the best communities around. Directors socialize in places other than patrols & everyone is quite friendly.

2 Likes

where did you get your els from and how is it working

Why is the teamspeak and website down?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

terrible group i got kicked from ts3 for trying to get my mic

2 Likes

Hello! All you need to do is reconnect, we auto kick randoms with disabled mics who don’t respond within a minute.

1 Like

Working ELS (clientsided)

Serversided too, the reason ELS works is because of a serverside script. Without it, sirens would not work well, and the sirens would blip.

1 Like

Client sided, it doesn’t even show up for others, only you, which is why it is a client-sided script.

That would be incorrect, our ELS shows up fine for everyone else here.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:
I’m talking about client side…

Yeah, he gets that. ELS is client-side, but requires server-side code for the lights to actually sync. What exactly are you trying to say?

1 Like

That sirens won’t even blip/work and the lights will be only visible to you ( on client side )

Why are you trying to argue things that you don’t even understand? ELS works perfectly fine and is synced across every player. Sirens work perfectly.

1 Like

Huh, I didn’t know .com1 domains were a thing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Its the new thing, man.

1 Like

Will this thread ever stop being bumped :thinking: