| Thin Blue Line RolePlay | TBLRP | Official Server | Discord: https://discord.gg/EqVJDu |

Are you looking for a new, innovative community with a full roster of experienced staff members and developers? Thin Blue Line Roleplay (TBLRP) is the community for you!

We are a unique community that is filled with experienced head administration staff, fantastic hard working developers, and goal driven directors who all seek the improvement of the community and strive for the enjoyment of all members of the community!

So, what makes us different?

• Custom skins designed specifically for our community

• Gorgeous vehicle models for law enforcement, the fire department, and civilian

• Easy to understand Standard Operating Procedures

• Experienced Head Administration who are all prepared to assist new members of the FiveM community and experienced ones alike

• Custom made CAD system that is frequently updated

• Fully Developed Discord server

Our Great Server Features:
    • Custom EUP
    • Discord Permissions
    • vMenu with Addons
    • Non-ELS Vehicles
    • More vehicles coming…
    • Custom M Menu
    • Custom Unique Vehicle Graphics
    • Helicopters & Airplanes
    • Custom Modified Scripts
    • Whitelisted
    • San Andreas State Police
    • San Andreas Fire and EMS
    • Blaine County Sheriff
    • Custom Civ Vehicles
    • Media Team

Hope to see you join our server! If you have any questions, join our discord,and we will be more then happy to help you!

Thanks -AJ

Discord Link! :slight_smile:
Thin Blue Line RolePlay ® 2018-2020.

4 Likes

This is a good server I’ve been in here for almost 2 months I love everyone I treat them like brother sister this is a very good server I am a admin in this server it’s loved if you guys are looking to join the server ip is 185.249.196.91:32096 the name is Blaine County Rp I love this and rate it a 10/10

1 Like

I have been here since a month after this server started and it has been great the whole time I have been here. I cant wait for many more good times on the server. I would ten out of ten recommend this server if you are looking for a home server I am a director on the server and I help in anyway shape or form. The server ip and the discord is already in here so if you would like to you should go ahead and join up. Once you get in the discord if you need any help with anything feel free to ask anyone for help we will be glad to help you. Both of the owners are very understanding and they like everyone. Its just a great place to have fun on and a good place to call home, and I will always call it home no matter what.

2 Likes

This server unlike many others has an active Dispatch unit which I personally love to see them in action. They have some great RP on the server and the server has only blossomed and grown in the past month I have been here.

I look forward to many more great moments on the server. If you are looking for a down to earth server that likes to provide great entertainment and great RP on top of it then this is the place for you.

2 Likes

We are still hiring!

1 Like

Server has gone way down hill. Was amazing at first when I joined and through the time I was in the server, (6 Months) the experience got worse and worse. The staff team wouldn’t do their job and if they were active they’d be messing around on the server. There are always modders and hackers on and griefing the server. Hopefully this can help and used as constructive criticism.

- Spartan/Anderson

5 Likes

Best server on fivem :smiley:

2 Likes

The best RP server on FiveM. They have active LEO & EMS. Active Dispatch, Multiple Civ’s. And the Friendliest staff team. They are consistently updating the server with new Scripts and add-on vehicles. If you want to be on a serious RP server. Join this one.

2 Likes

Still hiring, join our discord to apply!

2 Likes

I first joined this community back in November of 2019. It feels like ages since I joined but there has never been a dull moment. I have been in almost every shoe I could ever try on in the server. Over the time that I have been within the server I have watched it grow from my first community to my home. They have so many amazing departments where opportunities are plenty. They are all fully structured and pretty easy to apply for. The Staff team is extremely active. Whenever I had a problem within the server they were always there to help resolve either the issue or to help you better your RPs by helping you to learn. They just went whitelisted and are accepting people, so if you and your friends are looking for an RP server look no further, buckle down and apply before it is too late!!
(If you struggle to find a server that works for you I cannot stress this enough you should check these people out and join the community we call our home!)

I got nothing but love for this server, and I hope to see some new smiling faces withing the server!

2 Likes

ive felt a home sense day one…great group of people with a common goal…great rp…join today

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!

Great community, nice owners, great RPs, And Amazing officers :smile:

1 Like

Bump!

Amazing Whitelisted Server!