Black Wolf Police Roleplay Community - Looking for Serious Roleplay Members

Hello,
This account is used by one user, but works for multiple people. I am here to promote a new small group of men and women, working to make our Department something new and enjoyable for everyone. We’ve done multiple patrols already. Creating and executing scenarios for both Citizens, Fire, Police, etc to throw themselves at.

We are new to FiveM, but myself has been working to make the server we use realistic and clean. Working on ways to improve our server.

I’d like to invite you to join us, but if you feel this isn’t for you or maybe you looking to give advice or something. Well we will love advice from you. We welcome everyone to join and feel as a member of this Community.

Currently we are thinking of a Department name and from that create or research liveries for our cruisers, fire, tow, etc to use and react in scenarios.

We are currently hiring…

• Dispatch
  • Officers (We have 2 divisions currently)
  • Fire/EMS
  • Civilians

So, I guess you could say we hiring all around. Giving you a chance to help us grow.

Any questions, concerns, or comments please message me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/blackdog.gaming.1 or Steam @ Pfotenhauer04
If you want to send me a personal message here on FiveM.

Sincerely,

Black Wolf Gaming Community Management Staff

you should join our teamspeak

Closed and unlisted on OP’s request.