[BETA Release] VRP - LS Customs

my teamspeak address is ts.jrk.ro

alright hang on, I just reinstalled my windows and gotta reinstall discord

its me mario in your ts

how to add modify

Hello

I am trying to install this mod but I am getting this error:

Error loading script modules/basic_garage.lua in resource vrp: modules/basic_garage.lua:4: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘sql’)

then:

stack traceback:
modules/basic_garage.lua:4: in main chunk
Failed to load script modules/basic_garage.lua.

then:

stack traceback:
lscustoms_server.lua:2: in main chunk
Failed to load script lscustoms_server.lua.

I have followed the instructions as I understood them.

1. Import dump.sql,
  2. replace the lscustoms files,
  3. replace the vrp files.

I have also made sure that I am starting the lscustoms in the server config file. I am also launching it before vrp sql. (Not sure if that makes a difference)

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for the help.

If you have the script for allowing sale of vehicles in showroom and the garages, would you be willing to send them to me in a PM? Would love to have a look at how it’s coded compared to the ones I have right now.

There is no script for selling cars in the showroom. There is a script for buying from showroom (simeon), but Idk how it works cause I no longer develop vrp files. I went to another framework. I only have files for savetunning and garages and a custom script for LSCustoms.
My scripts is base on, buying cars from garages - exactly as Dunko’s files

The files that you have are no longer updated to the latest framework so it won’t work. If you’re interested on the savetunning files that work on v6.5 and v6.6 PM me

I missunderstood what you wrote then, no worries ^^

no problem mate, cheers

Can you make a tuto video? I have server on Zaphosting and i am so good at this :smiley:

Does Vehicle Trunk work?

Any chances you could share those files ? Would be much appreciated.

In which folder I put these files !!! dump.sql and fix.slq In which folder ??? I do not know where it adds to the database !!

Hey guys I’m kind of a noob here and having some issues trying to get these to work properly.

1. seems like showroom works and i can buy vehicles and they can later be retrieved from the garages. Issue is 2 spawn everytime.

2. since doing this my database no longer registers groups so even though I’m Superadmin i no longer have admin powers.

3. I’m getting a bunch of counsel errors such as those in the comments above

Use the resources from here! https://github.com/sensityy?tab=repositories

ive done those but still have the issues. Maybe i didnt add something in the garage

fx-server only, requires my vrp_lscustoms

Add:

AddEventHandler(‘vrp_garages:setVehicle’, function(vtype, vehicle)
vehicles[vtype] = vehicle
end)

to the top of your vrp/client/basic_garage.lua, under the local vehicles variable, for vehicle button compatibility.

Where exactly does this go?

Ive taken the resources right off sighmir’s github

Tried using your linked scripts and the same issues happen. Vehicles can’t be stored, and all my admin powers are gone. Only think i can do in the K menu is call admin, nothing else

Error loading script lscustoms_server.lua in resource lscustoms: lscustoms_server.lua:2: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
how fix that??