[BETA Release] VRP - LS Customs

no. still looking for a hint

Can you give me that script what solved your problem? I get this error too… I can’t fix it :expressionless: .

Edit: This is the error what i get:

[vRP] launch version 1498403827
[vRP] init base tables
Error loading script modules/basic_garage.lua in resource vrp: modules/basic_garage.lua:4: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘sql’)
stack traceback:
modules/basic_garage.lua:4: in main chunk
Failed to load script modules/basic_garage.lua.
Started resource vrp
Error loading script lscustoms_server.lua in resource lscustoms: lscustoms_server.lua:2: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
stack traceback:
lscustoms_server.lua:2: in main chunk
Failed to load script lscustoms_server.lua.

Delete the sql db and do it again. Solved for me but still got some errors from another script

1 Like

Ai un nume cunoscut. Parintele… e cuvant romanesc =))) . If you’re not, sorry then. Use google translate to translate from romanian language in english. If you’re romanian, can you give me your discord name and id? What you mean sql db?

salut @AmicuLL , am si discord dar mai repede ma gasesti pe teamspeak3. in cazul in care intri pe ts si vezi vreun admin intreaba de mine, posibil sa fiu la staff si sa nu ma vezi. iti las ambele link-uri.
discord.jrk.ro | ts.jrk.ro

Getting the same error as other people:

Error loading script lscustoms_server.lua in resource lscustoms: lscustoms_server.lua:2: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
stack traceback:
lscustoms_server.lua:2: in main chunk
Failed to load script lscustoms_server.lua.

[ 1781] Error loading script modules/basic_garage.lua in resource vrp: modules/basic_garage.lua:4: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘sql’)
[ 1781] stack traceback:
[ 1796] modules/basic_garage.lua:4: in main chunk
[ 1796] Failed to load script modules/basic_garage.lua.
[ 1812] Started resource vrp

and

[ 2015] Error loading script lscustoms_server.lua in resource lscustoms: lscustoms_server.lua:2: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
[ 2031] stack traceback:
[ 2031] lscustoms_server.lua:2: in main chunk
[ 2031] Failed to load script lscustoms_server.lua.

After following instructions I received those errors. My garages are not loading at all. Wondering if I entered my database credentials in lscustoms_server.lua correctly since I’m new to lua. Leave in quotes? Host name with port number? For instance mine looked like this local sql = MySQL.open(“123.123.123.123:1234”,darkcomichero",“notmypassword”,“gtavmm12345”)

There is a way to add Add-On’s cars on the vrp_showroom? Or only default cars?

You gotta enter and put the manually either from script, either on db, depends how to script works.

Does anyone have any script that allows to sell vehicle, using Vrp_showroom and vrp_garages?

I got the files. PM me

I called to PM
(20 characters)

Enter your Database Credentials in “lscustoms_server.lua” Line 7. hey need put password and login for work?

If the files will not create the database table again, it won’t work. And as far as I know you don’t need to change anything in server.lua

me too! If I can solve it, help me.

@Mario_Sergio & @brefabu you both need another script. The one you have is too old and not updated/supported anymore

Unfortunately there is no other = (

I am going to PM you with the info

i need suport hahaha

okay got a teamspeak? and give me an e-mail to send you the files