[BETA Release] VRP - LS Customs

I have a new question. A while back, a user named @Chevy_Gaming posted in this topic a download that included a vrp_lscustoms, vrp_garages, & vrp_showroom folders. These modules were written to be compatible with the FX version of the server and client, and I was able to get them working right out of the box (well at least after adding the tables to my database).
The question I have is that the original post that included these files has been removed, so it appears that this was stolen code or not authorized to be posted here. Does anyone know if that code belongs to someone I could contact, or if it is free to use? I ask as I was able to modify this code to allow the customization of most of the 50 vehicle mods, including vehicle liveries (both the race-car ones, and the police vehicle ones) and would love to share what I have, but am not interested in doing so without the original author’s consent.

@Guidion Nice to see you again :smiley: ^^ Could you help me with my error ? This shows up when i try to upload the dump.sql file to my database. https://imgur.com/a/JuR2N

Sadly, I do not know what your syntax error is as it does not say anything more useful than syntax error. You might want to check your database and see if these tables already exist, as if they do it WILL throw an error. Not usually a syntax error though, so not sure why you are getting that…

I already have the vrp_user_vehicle.

I meant columns, not tables, sorry.

How do i get LS customs?

Yeah I could send you a link. The resource your talking about was made by a dude called @Sighmir he has it all on his gitHub

1 Like

After i replaced the two garages files in my vrp the garages doesn’t show up.
@Guidion

Check your server screen. Not the log, but the actual server itself. It probably tells you an error, and mentions how the basic garages module could not be loaded. It will also tell you what caused it to stop loading, and what line of your garages.lua file is the culprit. My guess, however, would be that you added the two new garages AFTER the last one that already existed, and there is no , at the end of the } that defines what used to be the last garage, but I am just grasping at straws here.

Thanks for the info, I am still working on it (the pearlesscent color traps you in the menu if you set it, and I still can’t figure out why MOD21 is showing up for multiple vehicles, but wont set the setting) and will likely contact them once I have it “fully” functional.

Thats my last two garages:

"[“MafiaGarage”] = {
_config = {vtype=“car”,blipid=56,blipcolor=4,permissions={“mafia.vehicle”}},
[“btype3”] = {“btype3”,30000, “btype3”},
[“schafter5”] = {“schafter5”,30000, “schafter5”},
[“baller6”] = {“baller6”,30000, “baller6”},
[“alpha”] = {“alpha”,30000, “alpha”}
},

[“MafiaHeli”] = {
_config = {vtype=“helicopter”,blipid=64,blipcolor=4,permissions={“mafia.vehicle”}},
[“buzzard2”] = {“buzzard”,30000, “buzzard”}
}"

Do i need to add a “,” at the last garage ?

I thought there shouldnt be a “,” at the last garage. Eitherway it wont work

Your entire last two garages are surrounded by a " ", not sure if it exists in the file that way, or if it was just how you pasted it here. If the quotes exist in the actual file, it likely will not work. If the quotes don’t exist in the actual file, then what you have here looks right. What I was trying to say before, though, was that whatever garage appears BEFORE [“MafiaGarage”] may not have a comma at the end, indicating another garage, if that is missing it would need to be added in. If [“MafiaHeli”] is the FINAL garage in your garages.lua, then it should definately NOT have the , at the end, just like you have it here, but that is ONLY if it is the FINAL garage.
Also friendlier names for the vehicles will help your players out, so I would recommend this instead:

[“MafiaGarage”] = {
_config = {vtype=“car”,blipid=56,blipcolor=4,permissions={“mafia.vehicle”}},
[“btype3”] = {“Roosevelt Valor”,30000, “btype3”},
[“schafter5”] = {“Schafter V12 Armored”,30000, “schafter5”},
[“baller6”] = {“Baller LE LWB Armored”,30000, “baller6”},
[“alpha”] = {“Alpha”,30000, “alpha”}
},

[“MafiaHeli”] = {
_config = {vtype=“helicopter”,blipid=64,blipcolor=4,permissions={“mafia.vehicle”}},
[“buzzard2”] = {“Buzzard”,30000, “buzzard”}
}

The first entry is the actual model name, so this should not change from the model you want, but the one inside the {} and the first set of " "is the display name, so can be a little friendlier. The information inside the final " " inside the {} is a tooltip, so can be left blank, but you may want it there if people want/need to know the model name. As an example:

[“rhino”] = {“Rhino”,100000,“Tank”}

would generate a Rhino Tank, would cost $100,000, and would say Tank in a gray box to the right of the main garage menu.

I know the quotes " aren’t in the original file. Before i replaced the files from Aleister’s Ls customs my garages worked fine !

plz help

how to vrp_garage add SQL vehicle Engine&doby damage add?
local vehicledamage = VehicleBodyHealth
i cant use
plz hint

Works perfectly! but it removes the ems car spawn and police car spawn point??

Please include link for original LSC script :wink:

HI ! It removes all the garages from the map and I got this error in the log file:

"[vRP] launch version 1498403827

[vRP] init base tables

Error loading script modules/basic_garage.lua in resource vrp: modules/basic_garage.lua:4: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘sql’)

stack traceback:

modules/basic_garage.lua:4: in main chunk

Failed to load script modules/basic_garage.

Error loading script lscustoms_server.lua in resource lscustoms: lscustoms_server.lua:2: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)

stack traceback:

lscustoms_server.lua:2: in main chunk

Failed to load script lscustoms_server.lua."

Can you help me to fix it ?

Edit: Problem solved with another script.

Hi bro, I’m currently having the same problem you had. Could you please help me with how you fixed it?

u fix it?