[BETA Release] VRP - LS Customs

my issue is not exactly not being able to take a car out its that when walking into the circle does not trigger the enter event (no menu pops up at all in permissioned or even non permissioned garages) anymore for certain ones i cant figure out why these broke and some garages still work, this only happened after this as its the only thing i added to these related files.

I just updated the garage module to newer version. But as i’m on work currently i can not test it the next hours.
Maybe that fixes your issue

i already had the newer version (thats how i knew you used the older one when making this script and informed you) so i dont think that will make much of a difference… im still trying to figure out what is causing this odd issue

Thank you for answer. But i try to write easy script for premisiion for one player id.
like:
if user_id == 1 then (lscustoms.lua:1610)
but it doesnt work

ok but seems to be that when nothing is set the primary and secondary colors are black then. Cause all police cars are complete black.

will there be a update for this to work with FX server since it doesn’t use “require” anymore for sql?

1 Like

would also like to see it since Psychos Edit is now also FX Server compatible :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are using wit with the new vRP FXServer version?

Maybe someone can share the version for it :frowning:

no answers and no update :frowning: im sad :frowning: xD

Hi, now i’m trying to rewrite lscustoms to the FXServer, and idk how bind query selection in variable with new vrp_mysql:

MySQL.query("vRP/vehicle_id", {user_id = user_id, vehicle = vname}, function(rows, affected)
up_car_id = rows[1].car_id
end)

If anyone know how do this pls help me.

1 Like

anyone had any luck using this on FX server ? if so what did you change etc.

I used all the addons from here including his lscustoms and they all worked flawlessly.

thanks tried this on my server and vehicles still aren’t saving to the db properly thanks for trying though. everything worked fine on non fx server

If you’re using Sighmir’s lscustoms the one I linked it also requires that you use his vrp_showroom which that requires his vrp_garages. Once they are all used together I would think it should work. At which point I removed all the vRP default garages as they work, but they don’t mix well, the mods don’t get saved.

No luck for me - I followed instructions but getting this now on start up
https://gyazo.com/9bb360fa584faa264da69616dd9f59e3

You’re still loading the lscustoms that doesn’t work with vRP. The version that works doesn’t have a lscustoms_server.lua file it’s just server.lua. Make sure you remove the autostart of the old lscustoms in the server.cfg, autostart the vrp_lscustoms from the link I gave.

Thank you! Think i got it - but still getting this error about the “basic_garage.lua”
https://gyazo.com/5526feb3a4312c69e50528ea33764fbc

I loaded in an LS customs are there and so is the Car Dealer -
Can now buy from Car Show - Money Works!

I can purchase from LS customs and it removes the money properly.

I put back the basic_garage.lua files in client and modules and all the garages came back from Psycho’s edit.

Everything is working - Even the mods are saving in the garage

Here’s mine for comparison:
basic_garage.lua (14.9 KB)

When I added it , all of my garages disapeared …any one have a solution ?

How do I import sql files into my database?