[BETA Release] VRP - LS Customs

I updated the Repository, so that @JinkLeft’s payment modification is now included. Also all vehicles in that has the vehicle_type “police” will not get any color from database, they should now be all normal now.

It is excellent! But unfortunately I was faced with the fact that after I put the car with tuning in the garage, it does not save the tuning when I pull it out again =(

Did you add the dump.sql and the fix.sql to the database? Can you give me a screenshot of your Database?

have you guys fixed the free mods if your wallet doesnt have enough to cover the costs of mods yet ?
also thanks good work on this excited to try to the new changes :smiley:

1 Like

Yes i do that

I try delete db, and reinstall again now :wink:

Okey, i find bug. Well, I found a bug. When I buy a transport, I can not get it, it does not get. When I rent a car, then he gets it and puts it in the garage. But after it does not get again. This is bug when i replace vrp files

1 Like

I will investigate that problem. Can you which version you of vrp you have? You can find that inside the version.lua from vrp

I have latest version i think 1498403827

will there come an update soon to save wheels and headlights and windows?
since now we can pay for it :smiley:

I have the same problem, if i buy a car i can’t spawn it at the garage.

1 Like

Thats the normal code in the clients/basic_garages.lua:

-      if colors then
-        SetVehicleColours(nveh,tonumber(colors[0]), tonumber(colors[1]))
-      end
-      if extracolors then
-        SetVehicleExtraColours(nveh,tonumber(extracolors[0]), tonumber(extracolors[1]))
-      end

and this should be the code for getting police cars normal:

+      if vtype ~= "police" then
+        if colors then
+          SetVehicleColours(nveh,tonumber(colors[0]), tonumber(colors[1]))
+        end
+        if extracolors then
+          SetVehicleExtraColours(nveh,tonumber(extracolors[0]), tonumber(extracolors[1]))
+        end
+    end

This doesnt do anything correct for me as none coder almost :smiley:

there should be if vehicletype police then set colors to example 111(white) and secondary 0 (black)

elseif and here the normal code to get the color from the database.

The codeabove askes about an police car and then works again as normal or?

Wierd code :smiley:

this new change has broken garage accessibility for me (and others from what ive read) some work some dont .

delete the with stars marked stuff and it should be as before. The code makes not much sense to me:

**+      if vtype ~= "police" then**
+        if colors then
+          SetVehicleColours(nveh,tonumber(colors[0]), tonumber(colors[1]))
+        end
+        if extracolors then
+          SetVehicleExtraColours(nveh,tonumber(extracolors[0]), tonumber(extracolors[1]))
+        end
**+    end**

not sure if your replying to me , but i already have this code i am certain the error is in the module not the client there appears to be something wrong with taking cars out (permissions in garages and the enter phase) not the color set in police

That should be this one:

I f you want to debug the permission for the garage , you will need to go in the folder module/ basic garage and remplace this ( line : 320)

if user_id ~= nil and (gcfg.permission == nil or vRP.hasPermission(user_id,gcfg.permission)) then
with
if user_id ~= nil and vRP.hasPermissions(user_id,gcfg.permissions or {}) then

seen in the Psycho tread from Saf

i dont know where you guys are getting your code from but your certainly not coding them yourselves and passing it off as though you have … like much of that thread … but i also have had this code change in my module for 5 days now and this does not fix the issue … might want to let the authors of their scripts track and fix their errors if your not able and just help with bug reporting if your not going to code these fixes yourself or keep up with updates already made

Hi there, it’s possible to set premissions for LSC, i’m trying do this miself and now i think, i need some help.

The ~= in Lua means “is not equal” therefore all cars have there custom colors. When it is a vehicle_type police no color will be set and the car has its default color, this way a police car that is not black and white but green and white will remain green and white.

@all
Did the bug that you can not take a car out of garage exist before the update? Because the modules did not change since my first release. The only changes where made to lscustoms and the police car fix.

I have currently no plans on supporting permissions for lscustoms, maybe in the future but at the moment there is a lot of other things that have higher priority