[BETA Release] VRP - LS Customs

vrp
lscustoms

how to fix?

1 Like

Hello everyone!
I was on my server, and I bought a car using vrp_showroom , I went to Los Santos Costums to edit and after that I went to save the car, but when I took the car out of the garage the car became default , everything I edited was removed . I have the lscustoms plugin , do not know if it is installed right.

Hi i got a Problem after installing the script. My garges will not work. They do not show up anymore. You got a fix for this?

I use the Dunkos VRP framework

1 Like

How can I make it work with Vrp Showroom?

Why don’t you just post it here? Lots of people seem to have this issue.

What i add on Host and database?I have host on zap!

Hey so I’m having issues, only cop cars work but regular civ cars don’t, when I say don’t work i mean you cant back out of the menu, only cop cars can do that. any help with fixes?

Good to everyone, a question. Does anyone know how to correct this problem? when I take out a patrol car or any car from the garages they put me like this, and in the database I do not have any modification. Use vrp_garage, vrp_lscustom and vrp_showroom

Friend, I know a long time ago of this topic, but found a solution? because I am in them, I use vrp and I want to put lscustom to save the modifications in the database, but I get the same error.
Sorry for my English I am Spanish and I am using the translator.
Thanks.