[Beta] Menu Builder [UPDATE 24/02/2018]

From where i can download ft_ui?

This looks amazing, but your github links redirect to a 404 error.

Wellā€¦ itā€™s gone over 6 months with no activity. I would think its safe to assume this is dead. :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

Shame, it looked promising.

I have just made public, the links are available again.

The link is dead again :frowning:

Okay, Iā€™m not exactly understanding this. I see the example, which is good to build off of, but menubuilder?

Is this an in-game gui used that builds menus? If not, and it only has natives and coding, why give it a resource if it can not be used? Iā€™m confused. Can I get a little clarification? And if it use a menubuilder used in game, I cant find any valid readmes other than installation and no instructions on how to open the darn thing.

2 Likes

An example is available what do you want more?

the language barrier is troublesomeā€¦

This resource to be replaced by ft_libs

Do not change the resource. You have all the events and exports to use it without writing in.

Donwload :

Doc :

1 Like

great resource :slight_smile: perfect base, thanks

1 Like

Amazing Script:P
I have a small Questionā€¦
If you want to Execute a Chat Command, how is the code then? :slight_smile:
Or do you just need to trigger an event insted.

I have not made a command system via chat, but it will come with time. If you speak well of / on chat ?

It was more to set it to:
[Release] [pNotify] VOIP System - Designed to Work With FamilyRP Style Voice :slight_smile:
Was thinking like to take these commands, and but it into a Menu so its easyer
/voip whisper
/voip normal
/voip yell

If you understand :slight_smile:

Thanks for linking my thing I appreciate you.

I am trying to use this resource instead of esx_aiomenu to open my other menus such as esx_animations and esx_phone but i cant seem to figure it out. Is this not how i would do it?

{ text = ā€œServer Eventā€, eventServer = ā€œesx_animations:openAnimationsā€, data = { text = ā€œtextā€ } },

sorry for noob

Is there a current example? The example linked here is named as ā€œoldā€?

is it easy to make a police f5 menu with this like adding cuffing, fines, clock in/out with password

mod menus??

With this resource i could hook it up to open a new menu right?