ELS+ | fic

I’m thinking about doing that, I don’t actually need this guys permission, I just used his code as a reference. Just thought I’d be polite. A lot of my scripts are private and I only either give to my friends or I sell them.

So you break FiveM’s ToS?

Yeah was also thinking about that

We as they are private resources.

that doesn’t justify selling them? either release them or keep them, you are not allowed to sell scripts.

2 Likes

Selling anything related to fivem is breaking the ToS

Oh, well I did not know. Completely forgot. Just thought as I have seen people selling scripts. That you were allowed.

@Nicholas_Robinson Well it looks like you need a refresh on what you can do here please spend the time and read the TOS https://runtime.fivem.net/fivem-service-agreement-2.pdf It will help you in the long run!

1 Like

Ehm… you linked some generic thing for the forum software. This is the correct TOS he is referring to…

2 Likes

When is the sync being fixed?

1 Like

anyone have to issue when im trying to compile this it goes forever and doesn’t work ?

do you have paths properly set make sure you have everything where it needs to be and imported properly or else it will fail the inital build is stupid and borked for some reason just cancel build and try again

Does it work with FX?

yes it does i have built and tested with FX

obviously why would the github be updated otherwise :joy: and plus cfx is deprecated and no longer works so there is your answer.

im pretty sure then that im the only one having an issue compiling the file.
Im a programmer myself but this just dont wanna work for me at all.
Maybe its just me tho. Im sure the compiled file works i never got that far cuz my compile dont work for some reason. I only have 15 years exp with Visual Studio since i work with it …but i will wait for a smart ass comment saying that im stupid hehe
Cheers

Read the license that the source is under it is GNU LGPL v3.0

GNU Lesser General Public License v3.0

Permissions of this copyleft license are conditioned on making available complete source code of licensed works and modifications under the same license or the GNU GPLv3. Copyright and license notices must be preserved. Contributors provide an express grant of patent rights. However, a larger work using the licensed work through interfaces provided by the licensed work may be distributed under different terms and without source code for the larger work.

There is a custom build task in the msbuild file that I forgot to disable, I have some custom tools that auto copy and restart the server for me.

I fixed part of it today. Will be addressing some corner cases in a few days.

Will this ever SYNC the Lights for other players to see as the driver of police car,? YES or NO?