ELS+ | fic

Biggest let down ever, -ELS vehicles are not yet supported. <- in the read me (why name it ELS+ if it doesnt even support ELS)

Went to the github and all it says is: “To Be Updated Later”.

I’m pretty sure I added it the way its suppose to be. But appearently I didn’t do it right. Still not working. Its building a cache but when I spawn the vehicle in nothing. I posted on the Discord but you aren’t available. By happens of a chance is there a video on how to install this?

How do i add this els plus please help much greatful

Here is new release
Disabled Delete for now, Fixed Server Crash bug, Patterns are now ran on timer controlled by delay in ini, Added Light Stage 3 Disable for all light sets, Added full controller support can be disabled in ini, added better env light controls via ini other stuffz fixed, Various code improvements

elsplus-v0.2.0.zip (1.3 MB)
Controller Controls listed on github

will this include the repair fix? like the els arrowboard fix or no?

The repair fix is a FiveM fix it has been pushed to the FiveM Git when they decide to make it public it will be public that is not on us. It is available via canary if you know how to access it i do not believe i can post instructions here on how to achieve that

Minor bug fix, Revision fix
elsplus-v0.2.0.zip (1.3 MB)

Does it sync properly across all players? As in if there were 32 ELS cars.

Yes it should we are looking for large scale tests so please by all means give it a GO

1 Like

I was just experimenting with this script a bit but it seems that it causes major FPS drops. Usually on GTA I hit around 80-100FPS, with this script it drops below 30. Unloading the script immediately resolves the microstuttering.

same!

20 characters3dss

@ejb1123 You did an amazing job with this. I do not think yours is way better than @MrDaGree since yours is the original. Your coding is complied in a way that does not use the xml as a resource file to spawn the cars which prevents the cars from crashing you out in game. This is the first ELS I have seen either both client sided and server side to not crash. Great Work. I am excited for you to fix the minor error of the car repairing automatically when the lights turn on, but compiling the script in Visual Studio is awesome!!!

1 Like

It all depends on models used I play on a laptop that gets a Max of like 30 fps and have no issues with dropped frames what vehicles are you using how many mods do you have on your server

Same

how would i add the els vehicle repair fix? from the github?

Repair fix is public as long as the Native is present ELS will automatically use it.

1 Like

FPS Issues seem to be overloaded server related please do not expect ELS to perform correctly when you have 8000 mods installed. ELS is Client sided mostly. Barely any data is sent between the server and client we designed it this way to keep down overhead. But when you have tons of mods running on the Tick any client will begin to lag out. ELS requires running every tick to properly keep lighting working. It controls each extra on there own on every tick when they are enabled if they are not enabled it skips all the code. I have tested on multiple servers and with 10+ ppl and not had any issues if you are seriously having server issue take a look at what you are running on your server an how it performs without even using ELS. You want to compare how FiveM runs on a blank server with no real extras installed and how it runs with everything you have on your server. I run a basic server with roughly 20 mods on a FX6300 with 16 GB ram and a 100/10 Internet connection. I have had over 30 vehicles spawned running extras with multiple explosions and on my laptop only dropped to 24 FPS. If you are having an issue it is most likely related to something you have added that is causing issues. And that test was ran with 2 ppl. We have also ran a test with 10 people cops showing up with els vehicles taking those vehicles which registers them with ELS and running lights sirens and everything at stage 3 for over an hour with no major lag issues. This was performed on Dead Zone RP.

Is there any chance you could improve the fixing of the vehicle so you can have the doors open and keep it from clashing with Realistic vehicle damage

Im not getting the ELS to work i dont know why maybe someone can help me out.
unknown

It says could not load resource ELS…

on the server side no errors is shown… help please

needs update i think

At install please set install directory to your servers resources directory after that you need to add the following 2 lines to your server.cfg

start els-plus
add_ace resource.els-plus command.add_ace allow

ElsPlusInstaller.exe (1.3 MB)