ELS+ | fic

really nice work guys on making this work please dont stop working on it, its what my server has been waiting on…

How did you get that mph in left cornor?

Quick question. Is this compatible with the realistic vehicle damage ? Thanks!

Glad you like it and work has not stopped it has been put on hold for a few days as I pretty much been working on it non stop for the last month to get it where it is now

That is from FMODT by @flatcar

I am not sure all I can say is try it let us know I do know I tested on a server that had a damage script that disabled vehicles when the front end gets damaged well so it just may :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Alright Thanks for the answer @dexslab i will give this a try. 0.11 is the latest version right?

Yes it is :grinning:

@dexslab Unfortunately for me the els is not compatible with one of my script which is probably the damage script or something else. Ill have to setup a test server with nothing and start adding all my script one by one. Cause i get no damage while on els mode. I did test the els and its very nice tho all the pattern and stuff. :stuck_out_tongue: Very nice work on this. Thanks for the very quick answer you gave me. :slight_smile: There was one issue that you should be aware. I accidentally typed only /elscar without the carname the first time and it crashed the server and my game lol.

If you send me your server.cfg i can probably tell you what is conflicting :smiley:

@dexslab You will see lux veh control but when i had your els i had removed that. http://www.mediafire.com/file/atq5tqce7s4ywm4/server.cfg

try also removing Vcommands, and of course lux vehicle control

I managed to get the mod working too but I’m confused about this point above. I thought the current version linked here does NOT incorporate the no damage fix? I ask because I also get no vehicle damage while ELS lights are operating.

the Damage fix is required client side via FiveM it has been pushed to the elements already we are just waiting on final approval

2 Likes

Is there a limit on how many vcfs you can put in, bc mine wont read 18-21…if so its fine can just add a separate folder

There is no limit to the VCFs if they are not parsing please double check the vcf files

Fixed Delete errors which glitched out lights, Fixed UI sync issues(baseevents required), Added LightStage activation detection, Added Alt modifer for light stages. Added full support for Euro code 999 with UI modifer like original ELS, Added backward compat for repair fix until public, Added ability to set elscar to allow ppl to spawn cars by default admin and superadmin only, Added Environment light controls in ini, Added Takedown light customization

elsplus-v0.1.3.zip (1.3 MB)

1 Like

the lights seem to go faster at higher FPS, why is this not using game timers :open_mouth:

It calculates per tick due but should regulate to offset lower FPS rates. The original way was done via Delays but caused major issues with superfast patterns

The ArrowBoard won’t stay up when i activate els on it. the board will go up but as soon as i activate it immediatly goes down any question to this?

Arrowboards require the repair fix

Is there anyone out there willing to help me out on this? I’m confused on a couple things. I just need to see how its all setup to better understand this. If anyone is willing to take a few minutes and show me that would be great. Thank you in advanced.