ELS+ | fic

ah found out, you were true, my artifact was too old… on my local server got an old artifact and online new artifact and els works great!

now just trying to make cars work, because lights won’t work :thinking:

have done like it must be but lights won’t work…:

my __resource.lua file from 2017elschpack:

resource_manifest_version '77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5'

files {
    'meta/vehicles.meta',
    'meta/carvariations.meta',
	"hwaycar1.xml",
	"hwaycar2.xml",
	"hwaycar3.xml",
	"hwaycar4.xml",
	"hwaycar5.xml",
	"hwaycar6.xml",
	"hwaycar7.xml",
	"hwaycar8.xml",
	"hwaycar9.xml",
	"hwaycar10.xml",
	"hwaycar11.xml",
	"hwaycar12.xml",
	"hwaycar13.xml",
	"hwaycar14.xml",
	"hwaycar15.xml",
	"hwaycar16.xml",
}

data_file 'VEHICLE_METADATA_FILE' 'meta/vehicles.meta'
data_file 'VEHICLE_VARIATION_FILE' 'meta/carvariations.meta'

client_script 'meta/vehicle_names.lua'

is_els 'true'

and this is server.cfg:

start 2017elschpack
start ELS-FiveM

How are you spawning the vehicles

/car hwaycar1 :slight_smile:

so ESX spawning i am assuming try /elscar

i did try but nothing came up … I did /elscar hwaycar1

server ip please in DM

I had a similar issue yesterday. If you type /elscar Polce then if you click F8to bring up the console, it says that you do not have permissions to do this. The workaround was to type elscar police directly into the console which will spawn the car. Now with the way my server is setup, When I do it this way, I do not have ownership of the vehicle by spawning it in this way so I had to turn off a script that stops people from stealing every car on the road. Once I turned that off I was able to actually get in the vehicle, click CTRL+P and the UI came up and ELS worked fine.

This will change i will be adding a server check we will also be implementing an export to properly use it with other scripts such as ESX and vRP and similar

1 Like

where do u get the resource? is it in the files or is it on a different post? cause i know the other one that was released doesnt have the repair fixed or the speed fixed.

Here you go, Right now the repair/speed fix has not been pushed to FiveM yet so you will have to wait for that but the latest version is posted on Discord but with new policies here you go
ELS-FiveM.zip (1.3 MB)

2 Likes

Here is the latest compile release for this ELS-FiveM.zip (1.3 MB)

Permission fixes for commands and Exports

please add the following to your server.cfg for proper permissions to work

add_ace resource.els-fivem command.add_ace allow

If you still cannot use commands please let us know here or in discord thanks

Here is a new release added VCF sync on resource restart, Removed excessive messages in console unless debugging, enjoy

ELS-FiveM.zip (1.3 MB)
edit Added Null author fix

1 Like

I know this might be hard but I would really like this: Custom sirens. Enterable via Vehicles.oac, the siren tones itself.

Our script already supports this if you set up a set of streaming sounds for fivem and set the audio string in the sounds to the proper streamed sound you will be able to use that sound

i got same problem when i do /elscar then it said i have no permissions

Can you tell me more about this?

Major overhaul, Added TONs of patterns, Fixed siren logic(Dual siren disabled temp), Fixed Arrowboard sync, Fixed Spotlights, Enabled Scene lights, Added toggles f
or secondary and warning patterns, New UI and mapping for UI. This is a Beta Release

KNOWN ISSUES
Dual Siren
Registration issues on vehicles
Vehicle Deletion
UI When getting into another vehicle after leaving another
Spotlight twitch when moving

add this to use elscar command along with being an admin properly on your server

add_ace resource.els-plus command.add_ace allow

els-plus.zip (1.3 MB)

1 Like

Also noticed that a person in the front passenger seat in an ELS car can control (some-what) the vehicle.

Yes passengers can control vehicle sirens and lights as well