ELS+ | fic

That UI is nice, tho rather large…

is this server sided or client sided?

read two posts above yours…

Omg i cant wait for this <3

:slight_smile: love it when people ask the same thing that is answered 2 posts above :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

So, my only question is how will the lightbars and what not work. I understand currently for ELS, you have to use ELS lightbars when making cars. Will this work with pre-existing ELS vehicles, or default lightbars? Or will you be creating your own parts to use when making vehicles?

From the looks of it, it is using pre-existing ELS vehicles.

Our goal is to make this mod 100% compatible with Lt. Caine’s ELS compatible stuff.

Source Code Has been released

2 Likes

Is there a way to disable or just not show the ELS control Panel?

There will be a future release we are currently working on light sync

1 Like

Compile source is available on discord for those wanting to test :smiley: any questions concerns please feel free to contact the devs in the respective channels :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm so how do i install this?
And does this work without scripthook allowed?

yes and to install you just add to autostart resources after downloading script

Arrowboards ELS Repair and Speed Test!!!

2 Likes

Damn! Looking good! :police_car: :ambulance: :fire_engine:

I wanted to try this els, but got this error when i start my server:

Loaded ELS-Server.net, Version=0.0.4.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_829949585
error in mono_error_set_method_load: Could not find method with signature Delegate

Failed to instantiate instance of script ELS_Server.Class1: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method 'CitizenFX.Core.Native.InputArgument.op_Implicit' not found.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (System.Reflection.MonoCMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00002] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00014] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceMono (System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x000a8] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow (System.Boolean publicOnly, System.Boolean skipCheckThis, System.Boolean fillCache, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) [0x00009] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor (System.Boolean publicOnly, System.Boolean skipCheckThis, System.Boolean fillCache, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) [0x00027] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x00020] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.CreateAssemblyInternal (System.Byte[] assemblyData, System.Byte[] symbolData) [0x00053] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\InternalManager.cs:80

What server artifact are you running

latest artifact from fivem, but still have essentialmode 4.6.1 running ESX

did you clear server cache and do you have the latest version of our script