ELS+ | fic

@MrDaGree Edit your post and put them all there please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @ejb1123 Good on you for trying at least :slight_smile: we all appreciate the open nature you have. Good luck with future projects m8!

1 Like

how long before the big release @MrDaGree

Will having ELS on server affect non else cars on server? Can’t wait to be able to test this out

@Dre1980 should not :stuck_out_tongue:

It kinda will, im not sure if the one MrDaGree makes will mess with the logic of it, but same goes for single player if you use els with non-els vehicles the lights will work but they will be a bit edgy.

Locking this since this isn’t being developed and all sorts of other discussion are occurring. If the author wants it reopen, flag this post.

1 Like

Reopened upon request.

2 Likes

I want to thank @dexslab, and @a_sith for contributing there time to help finish this project.
Like always Community First

6 Likes

I couldnt let it die bro it is needed by the community and you did a great job with what you accomplished

2 Likes

Please join us on Discord for any questions comments or concerns.

nobody wants to do client side mods especially when fivem says they break the game, and if scripthook is disabled good luck with els

It doesn’t matter at all!

If servers want to make ELS Server-Side and disable scripthookV from doing its thing, they can. They won’t be able to use ELS client-sided!

If servers want to use a client-side feature for ELS, they can.

I would prefer that most servers go client-side. Less hassle on the server to sync and host server events.

Some client-side mods do not break the game. They can… don’t get me wrong but I have friends who use this game with client-sided modifications and they still operate correctly.

I am exicted for anything ELS! Especially when you bring it back. If you need any help, let me know as well! I couldn’t (didn’t) see this script die!

when is the download gonna come out for this script because my community would love to have this

Here is the latest video clip

3 Likes

Looking sexy. :heart:

is it sever sided…

yesvit is server sided.