ELS+ | fic

Cool. I’ve been away, so I didn’t see that.

You quoted it, how did you not see it?

1 Like

Working lights will be released on January 1 2018

11 Likes

Dope man! keep up the amazing work!

When will you make this sever sided

This is server sided and client sided

Why is it marked as dead now? I need this so much dont give up on it please!

@qwerty1Verified he gave a link to another release he’s probably working with that guy to get it working or whatever.

No I am not working with @MrDaGree.

But have you talked with him and know if he’s close?

I have no clue he has been very secret about his project with me. Not saying anything about how he is doing it in terms of code.

Well, why did you stop?

Well I don’t have the time to work on ELS FiveM and I don’t want there to be two projects doing the same thing. So I thought it would be best to allow @MrDaGree to do his project, since he is showing a lot more programming talent then I have. He managed to get lights working in a week and I never got them to work.

Ok, gl with your other projects

so no els???

I do hope he releases it under a free and open source license. If he does not I guess I’ll have to reverse engineer it like I did for ELS V. I just want the knowledge to be shared and not hidden.

Community first,
myself second.

3 Likes

He’s releasing it hopefully this week or next. We did more testing on it the other day and it’s working pretty well. He has sign ups for communities through his discord to get your community testing it. Also believe the coding may be moved from LUA to C# which is going to protect his code I guess.

But yeah his ELS is coming sooner rather than later. Just gotta sit back and relax/wait :smiley:

2 Likes

Close is relative. Check out my post though to see just how close.

As for @ejb1123 I’m the same way bud, have you not looked at the ways I’ve helped out the community?

1 Like

@MrDaGree do you mean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt5iEUJ0chs ?

Yes. There is more videos as you scroll