Best way to do a permanent ban?

I am looking for best way to do a permanent and also have the ability to go back and remove them later if I decide to. I would like it to be based off of Steamhex or license. anyone know of a script like this?

If we are talking about permanently banning cheaters, I would not do that. I would ban them for at least half a year if it’s a minor thing. Blatantly permanent banning every cheater makes your community smaller. Let them give another chance. There are times when banning a player permanently can have the affect on more people than one. Just a friendly suggestion.

If we are talking about people who want to do only harm for your community, then having a player’s MAC address would be a good another wall of defense. But since there is no way to retrieve a player’s MAC address, you have to rely on IP’s (bad idea), Steam id’s and FiveM licenses.

You have two options:

1. You learn to code and make one yourself that fits your your likings the best
  2. You stop being lazy and search the forum for a script that has already been made and have no clue if the script will be secure forever and will do the job right like you wanted to

:arrow_upper_right: :mag: [Release] EasyAdmin, It's as easy as it gets!