Best vRP system?

Yeah theres a lot available for esx and depending on how many scripts you are using it can take quite awhile. I been working on mine since mid November i think. Im about 58 resources completed. I dont plan on using a shit ton like most servers. Achieve the most i can using the least amount of resources possible. And as i said above no need to have 100 resources making markers or blips. Too many client side loops can cause performance issues.

1 Like

I think it’s pretty sad that the OP came here to ask about vRP and ended up mostly getting a bunch of hate on vRP in general instead of adding constructive feedback.

Everyone is entitled to run whatever server they want in the end and if someone else isn’t a fan of it, it really isn’t their place to tell them how “wrong” they are.

One person hit it on the head though that everyone starts somewhere in coding, no one knows it all right away. And when it comes to ESX, sometimes it takes weeks to get an answer on any common question for a person new to coding, so maybe the new coders get tired of that and switch to vRP because of it.

Maybe next time think about the general snobbish attitudes new coders face and that meeting their decision to switch to a different framework with more snobbish attitude isn’t the answer.

1 Like

pano po eto sir snobby