Banned? Why?

Mesma coisa aqui, Fivem bisonha

I wanna remind you that this is an English forum so please keep the discussion english

1 Like

this is really embarrassing with the players, and this is becoming general, look at the lot of banishment claims, and we do not have a solution or answer to help us, if it is the case of Gefore Now to blame it, than the players Is there anything to it? we need solution and urgent @fivem.

1 Like

We are just saying that you are not having a solution for the large number of players taking ban for no apparent reason.

TheIndra can you give me your Discord pls

Let’s keep all discussion on the forums

You can now request a unique GeForce ID. Can you tell me how to do this?

Contact GeForce or use a real computer

1 Like

Porra levei ban tbm sem fazer nada velho

2 Likes

Will you solve this Ge Force Now issue?

I think most people with this problem don’t use GeForce Now, it doesn’t make sense

1 Like

It’s not fivem’s fault, someone else using the same service got banned and as these companies like to assign the same machine images to more users you get the ban message too

Hey, what do I ask for NVIDIA for you guys to disband me?
Targeting, I play on my own computer.

1 Like

I have the same problem, I hope it solves as soon as possible, because there is some mistake on the part of the administration of voices.

You have been globally banned from FiveM for cheating. This ban will expire in 12 days + 07:22:31. Please do note that the FiveM staff can not assist you with this ban.
Your ban ID is f16d1bbd-07e8-492a-9a7e-a5ef63a25453_35.

1 Like

So let’s stay in the loses? The players are not to blame for what happened !!!

Yes, i don’t use the GeForce Now.

See I legit just got banned unfairly

1 Like